Title Amplifying Skills for EUropean SMEs in Computer Aided Industrial Design
Project Number 142514-LLP-2008-RO-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Quality Assurance Plan & Reports
Title Quality Assurance Plan & Reports
Product Type others
The Project Quality Assurance Plan will be written with the objective of providing the euCAD project management with easy access to quality requirements and should outline relevant procedures and standards. The following Quality Elements will be included in the euCAD Project Quality Plan that will be realised by the euCAD consortium:
• Management Responsibility which describes the quality responsibilities of all stakeholders;
• Design Control - specifies the procedures for Design Review, Sign-Off, Design Changes and Design Waivers of requirements.
• Document Control - defines the process to control Project Documents at each Project Phase.
• Purchasing - defines Quality Control and Quality Requirements for sub-contracting any parts of the project.
• Nonconformance - defines the procedures to handle any type of nonconformance work; the procedures include defining responsibilities, defining conditions and availability of required documentation in such cases.
• Corrective Actions - describes the procedures for taking Corrective Actions for the problems encountered during project
- drawing office workers working in industrial SMEs that still use manual drawing methods
- design office workers/designers working in industrial SMEs that still use manual drawing methods
- fresh graduates with strong academic knowledge but lack of hands-on practical knowledge of CAD technology;
- trainers that sketch/draw manually as part of their teaching and who lack practical knowledge of CAD technology;
- Unemployed people or layed-off personnel for professional transition interested in acquiring new vocational skills;
- other stakeholders (eg furniture salespeople or government/public officials) that sketch/draw manually as part of their work and who lack practical knowledge of CAD technology
Area of application
Product Languages English