Title E-SHOE LEARNING
Project Number LLP-LDV-TOI-2007-SI-20
Product Education seminars
Title Education seminars
Product Type modules
Companies from leather and footwear industry are very interested in results of this project. Educated employees represent the core of their competitive strategies. That is why companies (their high level experts) will be included as external quality control into the project. By including them into project quality management they will have the possibility to customize project results to their needs and will be consequently interested for attracting their personnel for usage of results.
Industrial development center of leather and footwear industry of Slovenia is interested to further develop education program, based on the tool prepared in E-shoe learning project. Further programs will be performed according to more detailed curriculum for each of the specific topic, like soles, lasts, footwear development and production in general etc. The crucial success factor will be close relationship of IRCUO with HRM departments and CEOs of companies.
Description seminars on special topics like lasts development, leather and textiles in footwear development, innovative thinking and team building are held on 2-3 months basis. Lessons are held by high level experts from the companies who transfer the knowledge to seminar attendants.
- existing employees in leather and footwear sector of Slovenia
- experts from research sector to promote interaction between companies and research institutions
6 education seminars:
- ABC of leather (executed on 19.6.08)
- ABC of last making (executed on 2.10.08)
- Usage of textile in footwear development (executed on 20.11.08)
- Innovative thinking and problem solving (planned for December 08)
- Quality management in footwear production (planned for January 09)
- Education seminar for footwear retail staff (planned for January 08)
Area of application
- exchange of knowledge among experts,
- transfer of knowledge from more experienced to less experienced employees,
- interaction among employees from different companies
Product Languages Slovenian