Title E-SHOE LEARNING
Project Number LLP-LDV-TOI-2007-SI-20
Product A handbook of knowledge for leather and footwear industry
Title A handbook of knowledge for leather and footwear industry
Product Type teaching material
Companies from leather and footwear industry are very interested in results of this project. Educated employees represent the core of their competitive strategies. That is why companies (their high level experts) will be included as external quality control into the project. By including them into project quality management they will have the possibility to customize project results to their needs and will be consequently interested for attracting their personnel for usage of results.
Industrial development center of leather and footwear industry of Slovenia is interested to further develop education program, based on the tool prepared in E-shoe learning project. Further programs will be performed according to more detailed curriculum for each of the specific topic, like soles, lasts, footwear development and production in general etc. The crucial success factor will be close relationship of IRCUO with HRM departments and CEOs of companies.
Description A handbook of knowledge for leather and footwear industry will cover the most relevant chapters concerning footwear development and production procedures. It also covers contents connected to marketing and innovation.
- Existing employees in leather and footwear industry involved, who need a technical knowledge on materials and technologies for footwear development and manufacturing
- New employees without previous leather or footwear background, who need knowledge to achieve desired quality of their work
- higher knowledge level,
- less mistakes during development and production processes,
- quicker access to relevant knowledge, because old books do not cover contemporary challenges and technologies of footwear sector
Area of application
- easier everyday work,
- education of existing and new employees,
- as a tool for more effective implementation of new development projects
Homepage www.shoe-learn.com (not available yet to the public)