Title Trèfle de quatre feuilles - Modèle de qualité pour le secteur des services aînés
Project Number 134320-LLP-2007-DK-LMP
Project Type Développement d'innovation
Country EU-Projets centralisés
Marketing Text Nous vieillirons tout, par la suite. C'est très un simple fait que nous tous savons. Les changements démographiques et culturels prochains des sociétés européennes seront étendus et dramatiques dans les décennies suivantes. C'est le deuxième fait qui est largement connu. Cependant quand vous regardez ces deux vérités générales avec les fabricants de projet vous observe peut trouver une motivation et une armature parfaites pour occuper activement à préparer les futurs systèmes de service aîné pour les changements prochains. C'est la pensée initiale derrière le modèle de qualité du projet 4LeafClover pour le secteur des services aînés. Nous devrions apprendre à voir des occasions et des avantages du nouveau "gris" L'Europe. En fait, nous pouvons vieillir coloré !
The traditional care sector is characterised by recruitment problems, increasing fluctuation of work force and low educational level of employees. The competence level generally requires drastic educational effort in order to cope with the challenges. The future user group of this sector will be much more differentiated e.g. as for the level of the expectation in services and, as for their life style, health routines and life/work skills routines (e.g. ICT).
The project will move this problem-focused perspective towards a positive approach from challenge to development op-portunity . The expected outputs will make the very content of the sectoral VET and its quality frame - future oriented and dependent on Lifelong learning principles using the approach of Common Quality Assurance Frame.
The project aims specifically at validating the quality frame of CVET within the European senior service area by:
1. Mapping the future senior service sector with focus on the expected challenges in recruitment and working schemes in 15-20 year perspective (patterns of change).
2. recommending changes in CVET patterns and training solutions which should meet theses challenges using LLL principles
3. developing concrete models which can be used by CVET provider Europe wide
The proposed four-leaf clover model of CVET quality will contain the following elements: inclusion, variety, diversity and lifelong learning (inclusion of all the public, private and 3rd sector actors together with active user participation , variety in services, lifelong learning in retaining strategies, diversity in recruitment )
The expected results will introduce a culture of permanent change into CVET. The outputs will be comprised by identification of the content and boundaries of the senior service sector, with its competence profiles and quality expectations within CVET.
In order to emphasize the changed boundaries of the future care sector the project uses consequently the term of senior service sector which covers different branch and competence profiles which will be used by differ-ent groups of seniors : extended care and health concepts, cleaning, kitchen/board, housing and wellness assistance.
The project aims at validating the quality frame of CVET within the European senior service area by:
4. Mapping the future senior service sector with focus on the expected challenges in recruitment and working schemes in 15-20 year perspective.
5. recommending changes in CVET patterns and training solutions which should meet theses chal-lenges using LLL principles and the indicators of Common Quality Assurance Framework (CQAF) for VET: employability, matching, access
The intermediate objectives to reach the project output:
1. Defining the future branch profile and professional boundaries of senior service (elements of care, technological support, wellness, health support, home service, housing) Researching in possibilities and variety in this cross-sectoral and cross national field. Desk research (existing projects, researches and publications) and interviews in the academic and political environments of the involved countries.
2. Typology of knowledge, job profiles and competences reflecting the changing content and bounda-ries of the senior service area.
3. Developing a flexible model of CVET reflecting the changing map of job and competence profiles in the senior service sector
4. Developing a tools and complementary materials for supporting introduced new models and solutions.
Formation tout au long de la vie
Validation, transparence, certification
Marché du travail
Santé Humaine et Action Sociale
Autres Activités de Services
Matériel pour l'enseignement
The project outputs aim 4 dimensions, strengthening mutually the sectoral stakeholders by providing them knowledge for forming strategies and tools for action:
1. Map of the European senior service sector .
study “The Future Senior Service Sector. A European dossier of challenges”
2. Typology of competence profiles
report “Typology of competence profiles in the future senior service sector. A transnational approach”
3. CVET model for the future senior service sector :
exemplary modular CVET model: Open Workshop with series of short modules covering the following fields of the senior service area:
extended concept of care (extension by health preventive measures, wellness and technology), clean-ing, catering, general and personal qualifications
A chart map of modular system based on functional system of competence objectives
Guidelines for using the open workshop model using the indicators of inclusion, diversity, variety and LLL
Targeted recommendations for Common Quality Assurance Framework (CQAF) for sectoral VET
4. Supporting CVET tools:
Technological challenge: report, interactive DVD and Internet material prepared for inclusion on the in-stitutional home pages of CVET providers
transnational workshop for the teachers of CVET institutions in open workshop methodology