Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Marketing Text New means of cross cultural clearing and counselling instruments for VET in order to grant access to qualification and training for juvenile migrants
Summary Aim of ´Join In a Job!´ is to transfer and adopt cross cultural clearing and counselling instruments in order to facilitate new and qualified qualifications for migrants in Europe by the means of clarification of barriers for the (re)integration of juvenile migrants (especially young women)in the labour market and by the means of identification and validation of competences (especially those acquired by informal and non formal learning processes).
Juvenile migrants are less integrated into the VET systems in respective partner countries (Austria, Germany, Ireland, Italy and Poland) compared to native youngsters, even if they have grown up the respective country and belong to the 2nd generation. Many migrants and their parents are not or less aware of the significance of a qualified education and/or professionalism.
Partners feel that for the target group of juvenile migrants who often show a lack of formal education and qualification it is absolutely necessary to clear barriers for the (re)integration of juvenile migrants into the VET system and into the labour market. Still, there is a lack of cross cultural clearing and counselling instruments as well as structured advice for parents in order to cooperate with vocational advisers / teachers / trainers / coaches. In addition there is a lack of training for vocational advisers / teachers / trainers / coaches in the field of cross cultural counselling too. Finally there are no sustainable networks of vocational advisors, vocational training institutions, enterprises and other relevant institutions.
Out of those reasons the consortium will be transferring and adopting relevant cross cultural clearing and counselling instruments to the needs and challenges of their countries. A master coach training enables experienced trainers - coming together from five countries - to use the method in their daily work with juvenile migrants. Furthermore it will enable master coaches to transfer and disseminate the counselling method by training other trainers in their respective country. As a result this network of career counsellors and trainers within five countries will be using a transferred clearing and counselling method that has additionally been adopted to country specific needs. All relevant material for trainers and counsellors will be collected in a fieldbook as a main part of outcomes.
Utilisation et diffusion de résultats
Marché du travail
Formation tout au long de la vie
Accès pour les personnes moins favorisées
Égalité des chances
- Adopted cross-cultural clearing and counselling instruments as well as an adopted concept for a cross-cultural Case Management including checklists for NGO’s
- Master coach training developed for advisors/trainers/teachers/coaches in the means of train the trainer. I.e. to learn how to use the instruments and to enable other trainers
- Guidelines for employers for career advancement in training of young migrant apprentices as well as Guidelines for young migrants
- Sustainable networks of vocational advisors, vocational training institutions, enterprises and other relevant institutions
- Published fieldbook (including CD-Rom) about the method and the new and adapted results of the implementation