Title Virtual Laboratory in Mechatronics: Access to Remote and Virtual e-Learning
Project Number D/02/B/F/PP-112 615
Product Booklet 1: The MARVEL Project - Background and Basic Concepts
Title Booklet 1: The MARVEL Project - Background and Basic Concepts
Product Type others
Description Overview of MARVEL. Pedagogical concept: e-learning concept for distributed and action-oriented learning in mechatronics
Target group Teachers, trainers, vocational training colleges, developers of learning media and environments, training institutions for teachers
1. Mechatronics in vocational training: Definition of mechatronics, training needs in mechatronics, curriculum
2. Learning theories and concepts: e-learning, experiential learning, collaborative learning, didactical principles
3. Distributed learning environments, laboratories and learning spaces: Learning at the work-place, local laboratory exercises, Online/remote laboratories,Distributed virtual and real learning spaces (Mixed Reality).
4. Case studies and learning scenarios.
5. Conclusion und recommendations.
See MARVEL Website
Area of application
Mechatronics, automation technology, teleservice, e-maintenance
See MARVEL website