Title E-Learning for Acquiring New Types of Skills – Continued (ELefANTC)
Project Number CZ/08/LLP-LdV/TOI/134019
Product Online course covering the area of industrial automation and telematics
Title Online course covering the area of industrial automation and telematics
Product Type open and distance learning
The course is available in eight languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Polish, Slovenian, Slovak and Czech).
It represents a complex multilingual study material covering the area of industrial automation and telematics.
This course should help the employees and specialists in the respective area who need re-qualification or knowledge update to keep and/or improve their position in the job market by the means of lifelong learning.
The course consists of the following modules:
1. Automation Technology – Introduction and Motivation
2. Control Systems
5. Identification Systems
6. Digital Telecommunication Networks, Radio and Satellite Communications, GSM and NGN
7. Fundamentals of Design Using PLC
8. Combinational and Sequential Logic Systems
9. Hybrid Systems
10. Simulation and Modeling of Real Processes
11. Fuzzy Logic
12. Artificial Intelligence in Automation
13. Reliability in Technical Systems
14. Case Studies and Examples
15. Recent Trends and Expectations in Control Systems
Target group The course is intended for all people who need knowledge upgrade in the areas of industrial automation and telematics, who want to get recent news and understand the context (e.g. graduates, employees and experienced experts in both technical and non-technical positions).
Area of application