Title Hippocrates Projekt Geschaeftsleitungskenntnisse fuer Dozenten Ausbilder innerhalb des Gesundheitswesen.
Project Number 134103-LLP-2007-IT-LEONARDO-LMP
Project Type Innovationsentwicklung
Country EU-Zentralisierte Projekte
Marketing Text In dem Leonardo da Vinci Hintergrund haben wir das Rollenverhalten des Dozenten in dem Gesundheitsbereich wiederbedacht. Durchführung des Inhaltes sowie sich identifizieren nach Bedarf mit Arbeitsgeräten, entsprechend der Kenntnisse der Geschäftsleitung.
Summary The current European socio-economic situation requires individuals working in training fields - and health training in particular - to re-consider their role, developing the earlier concept of “training for a specific role”. They will need to acquire a wider and more complex vision which will allow them to “manage their own skills” and respond to the continuous evolution of the socio-environmental factors and therefore of training needs.
The main project activities are:
1. Analysis of trainers’ needs
Each partner, following a common and agreed strategy, was involved in the carrying out in its own country of an analysis of the needs of the trainers working in the health Sector.
Each partner has involved a significant sample of trainers representing different work environments (e.g. hospitals, universities and public health organisations) in an self assessment of their needs, using a Draft Knowledge Management Grid, that has been tested in order to create the Final one.
The final result is the publication of a European report on training needs of trainers in the health field concerning Knowledge Management.
The report highlights the common significant aspects and elements, emerged at national level and defines an Ideal profile of competences that a trainer working in the health sector should possess.
The Final Knowledge Management Grid and the Ideal profiles have been made available onto the Portal and can be used by trainers in order to assess their Knowledge Gaps.
2. Creation of the database of Best Practice on the application of knowledge management
Each partner had to carry out a research in order to analyse training events with a special focus on the application of Knowledge Management in the health sector, in order to identify and describe Best practice in the field. The Best Practices, available onto the Portal have been used as an inspiration by the experts of the partners to create the Training Package, and can be used by trainers in as a point of reference to develop their own training materials and initiatives.
3. Development of a training package for trainers operating in the health field
The partnership during the Second year of the project and on the basis of the results emerging from the Transnational report of needs analysis defining the ideal profile of the trainer working in the health Sector and according the best practices identify, have developed an online training package, organised in 6 flexible and easy to use Module, addressing the main issues related to the cross functional skills and competences that a trainer working in the health sector should possess.
4. Testing of the training package and Creation of a virtual trainers community
The project partners have created a testing group of trainers, that has tested and evaluated the training package. Through the Hippocrates portal the project has also made available a virtual community platform where trainers and experts have had the opportunity to add and share experiences, problems, successes and materials concerning the application of knowledge management.
Anerkennung, Transparenz, Zertifizierung
Sectors Gesundheits- und Sozialwesen
Transparenz und Zertifizierung
The main results that the Hippocrates project makes available are:
1. The publication of a transnational report on training needs of trainers in the health field concerning Knowledge Management highlighting the common significant aspects and elements, emerged at national level.
2. The availability onto the project portal of a Database of Best Practice giving opportunity to trainers to learn about the best existing methodologies and experiences available in Europe in the application of Knowledge Management fielding particular in the Health Sector.
3. The availability training package that allows trainers to be independent in comparing their skills with the needs of the context in which they operate in, and to create their own individual "skills manager" training path in order to adapting their skills to the identified needs.
4. The Hippocrates portal making available a specific section dedicated to creating a virtual community for trainers and experts where they have the opportunity to add and share experiences, problems, successes and material as well as accessing training packages that are developed during the project