Title VESTA-GIS - Vocational Education and Sectoral Training network on GIS & GI Application domains
Project Number 134557-LLP-2007-IT-LEONARDO-LNW
Product VESTA-GIS Mobility Framework
Title VESTA-GIS Mobility Framework
Product Type website
Marketing Text A Web-based tool to promote the assignment of grants to university students/graduates/researchers to complete a period of practical training abroad
Through the VESTA-GIS Mobility Framework, the Consortium intends to promote the assignment of grants to university students/graduates/researchers applying individually, or through an institution of higher education, to complete a period of practical training in a company abroad normally lasting between 3 and 12 months.
All placements organised within the VESTA-GIS mobility framework should be:
• Inter-sectoral (mobility flow from Academia to Industry and viceversa)
• transnational (from one country to another)
The main feature of this tool is the on-line mobility database, collecting and allowing the search of placement offers, placement requesta and candidates' CVs. It is organised in two levels:
• Public “candidate” level, where potential candidates can have a look at the offers of placements posted by the project partners and apply for the available position and/or send their curriculum to submit their candidature.
• Registered “hosts” level, only available to VESTA-GIS Core and Associated Partners, where the project partners can post their offers of placements and have a look at the available candidatures.
1. Hosts: Universities, companies, and other organisation offering placement opportunities
2. Candidates: people with different skills and knowledege interested in a period of practical training (3 - 12 months) abroad, in a company or organisation operating in the VESTA-GIS fields
The access to this tool is public for individual candidates, while hosts will be allowed to check the database and post placement offers only if they are VESTA-GIS Associated Partners. The VESTA-GIS Mobility Framework is based on a continuous process, with no fixed deadlines. All candidates and host organisations can submit their requests/offers at any time they need
Result An on-line database collecting offer/demand of placements, that is implemented and constantly up-dated with offers/requests of placements
Area of application Transnational mobility, practical training
Product Languages English