Title Support - sustainable innovation tools
Project Number A/02/B/F/PP-124.214
Project Type Pilot Project, project with multiplying effect (2000-2006)
Marketing Text The Training course SUPPORT shows companies different ways to build up parts of an environmentally sound innovation management system. This approach combines “cleaner production” tools with tools of the TRIZ (Theory of Inventive Problem Solving) method which form the main part of the training course.
SUPPORT- Training course on sustainable product development
The Training course SUPPORT shows companies different ways to build up parts of an environmentally sound innovation management system. This approach combines “cleaner production” tools with tools of the TRIZ (Theory of Inventive Problem Solving) method which form the main part of the training course. To complete the course programme it has been complemented with tools for the assessment of ideas in respect of their environmental compatibility.
The most important goals of (the training course) SUPPORT are:
- To highlight the advantages of a methodical approach to innovations
- To convey new tools for problem analysis and idea generation.
- To anchor the ideas concerning sustainabe development
- To arouse interest for creative methods (with emphasis on TRIZ)
The training course mainly deals with the early stages of innovation management – problem analysis, idea generation and idea evaluation. Almost all tools used in the course are taken from the TRIZ (theory of inventive problem solving) method. The topic “environmental awareness” is elaborated with the help of approved tools that have already been used in various projects coping with „cleaner production“ and its commercial benefits for individual enterprises. Another central issue is the impact of a sustainable form of business on the global market.
The main products of SUPPORT are:
• Written materials and CD-Rom for the course participants
• Presentation materials for the course trainers and
• Videos (sequences) of the whole project and its individual modules
SUPPORT currently consists of seven modules:
1. Introduction module: Innovation / creativity & sustainable development
2. Aspects of Cleaner Production for products and processes
3. TRIZ- tools for problem analysis (innovation checklist, ideality, functional analysis)
4. TRIZ- tools for idea generation I (40 inventive principles, contradictions, altshuller matrix)
5. TRIZ – tools for idea generation II (S-curves, evolution lines)
6. Tools for idea evaluation
7. Project Management
Sectors Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities
Zertifizierung der Unterlagen von der Internationalen TRIZ Assoziation MATRIZ (TRIZ Level 1 Ausbildung)
- SUPPORT Workshopreihe Stmk - Frühjahr 2006 (18.01. - 15.03.2006, Leoben)
geplant / in vorbereitung
- SUPPORT Workshopreihe Stmk - Herbst 2006
- SUPPORT Workshopreihe OÖ - Frühjahr 2007