Title REGIONS FOR LIFELONG LEARNING
Project Number 133802/ LLP/2007/BE/LNW
Product SYNERGIES WITH EUROPE: to favour appropriation by the Regions of the orientations and tools that result from the Copenhagen process
Title SYNERGIES WITH EUROPE: to favour appropriation by the Regions of the orientations and tools that result from the Copenhagen process
Product Type others
Openness to other networks and linkages with institutions active in LLL allows an input of expertise focused on topics relevant to the LLL of the participating regions.
Such collaborations can also raise awareness on REGIO-LLL activities and contributes to increase its potential impact.
The aim is to open the network to actors and issues at European level to:
1) To enhance the exchange of expertise and practices
2) To promote awareness on REGIO-LLL activities and results
3) To better integrate the policy guidelines in European interregional work and reflection on LLL
Target group REGIO-LLL network and European players on LLL
After a phase of identification and inventory of the main networks and institutions, cooperation and exchanges have been set up and developed:
- With EARLALL: contacts are frequent
- With-LLL EUCIS: regular cross contacts. Through EUCIS, contacts with EVTA, EUCEN, EUNEC ..
- CEDEFOP: CEDEFOP participation in the work and events of FREREF; co-organization of the 6th Summer University in Thessaloniki (content linked with REGIO-LLL)
- DG EAC: meeting with officials. Participation in the informal working group on the mobility of apprentices (consequence of the involvement of the FREREF on the issue through the AP1) participation in the stakeholder's group "on the future strategy of lifelong learning.
- Agence Europe Education Formation France: partnership displayed (http://www.europe-education-formation.fr/partenaires.php) and effective with the participation of the Agency to summer University.
- AER (Assembly of European Regions): contacts planned from September 2009 around the Eurodyssey program.
Area of application Relationship, partnership, networking and search for coherence between the actors of LLL in Europe