Title PROCERTU- Tutors training and certification of their vocational skills
Project Number LLP-LdV-TOI-2007-FR-059
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Marketing Text This project aims to highlight the educational issues of academic tutoring and related innovations in order to outline the place of the academic tutors in the construction of the learners' skills.
The developmentof the work-linked professional training widely opened the debates about workplace but very few about academic tutoring. As a key actor in the work-linked training system, the academic tutor appears as an easy maker, a mediator, a bridge between learners, companies and training organizations.
The PROCERTU project aims to highlight this function, to strengthen and to develop the training for academic tutors. The idea is also to recognize their skills thanks to a skills certification system on the european level.
- firstly to discuss the profile and missions of the academic tutor with tutoring professionals and beneficiaries
- to train tutors
- to deliver a skills certification
Recognition, transparency, certification
Sectors Other Service Activities
open and distance learning
transparency and certification
The main results are :
- academic tutor job profile
- academic tutor certification tool
- training programme for academic tutors
- pedagogical training plateform
- good practice handbook