Title Improvement of Quality Management System for vocational education and training organizations in the field of agriculture
Project Number LdV/TOI/2007/LV/007
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Marketing Text To be completed
Objective of the project is to improve the quality of vocational training and advisory in the project partners’ organizations in Latvia, Finland, Lithuania and Czech Republic.
Aims of this project are the following
1. Clarifying and intensifying training and advisory services of the partner organizations by using Quality Management System (QMS);
2. Improving quality of vocational training offered by the advisory organizations for
3. Developing competitiveness of rural enterprises by improving enterprises’ processes, strategic planning and continuous improvement of practical actions;
4. To increase professional qualification of staff of the Ministry of Agriculture and the institutions reporting to the Ministry.
The outcomes of the project are:
• Quality handbook for each of partners’ organizations;
• New training curriculum;
• Reformed vocational education and advisory service concepts.
This project has an impact on the quality of vocational education training systems and advisory services in the field of agriculture. As a result competitiveness and quality of agricultural products has been increased. Also environmental protection has been enhanced.
Description The project was implemented by a consortium of 5 partners. The quality management system developed by the Finnish partner was transferred and adapted in partner institutions in Latvia, Lithuania and Czech Republic.
Formation tout au long de la vie
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Agriculture, Sylviculture et Pêche
Autres Activités de Services
Transparence et certification
Product information The innovation transferred is concerned with implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) that has been developed in ProAgria to suite advisory service purposes, based on existing quality management concepts. This conceptualized method of leading and controlling an organization has been transferred to partner organizations and adjusted according to local conditions, whereby the fundamental structures and process documentation remain identical to the original innovation, but the overall organizational structures are adjusted to the local needs.