Title Innovative e-learning module applied into practice and European credit transfer for VET (INNOVET)
Project Number LLP-LdV-TOI-07-FI-160801
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Global INNOVET Study Program is based on the Leonardo Da Vinci Program of Transfer of Innovation 2007-2009. The project promotes entrepreneurship education and it has been developed by the partners from six different countries: Austria, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania and Turkey.
In the future the young people and the employers move a lot in the world. The future is going to be more and more international. In order to learn, benefit and cope with international challenges and experiences the professional vocational studies should be based on practical and well prepared study programs abroad. The point of departure in Global INNOVET Study Program is a well prepared and meaningful preparation for on the job learning period abroad and an active cooperation with entrepreneurs.
The main aims of the INNOVET project has been
• to develop the Moodle based, international innovation transfer of “Global Entrepreneurship” course in national languages according to the needs of each target group and educational system and to publish an international and national web based e-magazines accessed by anybody.
• to strengthen the understanding of the role of Entrepreneurship Education and the competences needed in global and national working environments in partner countries and in one’s own country based on the ECVET, EQF and LLL recommendations and compare them with the results of competence maps of DACUM seminars expressed by local entrepreneurs 2005-2006 in five partner countries.
• to evaluate the learning outcomes of the virtual study of Global Entrepreneurship + e-magazines and to initiate a discussion about the Memorandum of Understanding of ECVET principles.
• to activate the cooperation of entrepreneurs and schools by building meaningful networks.
Global Innovet Study Program is based on Leonardo Da Vinci Program of Transfer of Innovation project INNOVET 2007-2009 (www.globalinnovet.com). The project promotes entrepreneurship education. It has been developed by the partners from six different countries: Austria, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania and Turkey. It has been coordinated by Helsinki Business College but each partner has developed the program to meet its own needs and specific educational and economic situation of the country. However the international educational network is shared. The entrepreneur net works are country specific depending on the partner’s relationships with the local entrepreneur society and their role in the educational curriculum.
There are three partners In each country: educational institute, students as business assistants and entrepreneurs as mentors of their business assistants. This unit is found in each partner country. UNITS are interactive with each other and form networks.
Internet based, virtual study “Global INNOVET” I and 2 parts 1-6 are offered prior to on the job learning abroad. It is found in open learning environments adjusting to different educational situations according to the needs and abilities of target groups. There are two versions of the Global INNOVET study :
• The Global INNOVET study program, version 1 is for the students in the medium level and whose learning abilities and skills are improving slowly. They learn by doing and prefer to do their assignments orally.
• The Global INNOVET study program, version 2 is for the students whose learning abilities and skills are in advanced level, they are self directed and very committed to their studies.
Virtual Global INNOVET study 1 or 2; parts 1-7 topics are
o Looking for successful entrepreneurs
o Global entrepreneurship in EU environment in partner countries
o Country packages - business cultures and the way of living
o Student reports
o Student reports
o Preparation to on the job training abroad
o Information about “On the job learning abroad
The project is participant and enterprise oriented emphasizing local business cultures. It welcomes the entrepreneurs to join the project as experts and mentors interested in international aspects of cooperation with counterparts in partner countries. Every participant is like a magnet gathering information and knowledge from SMC environments and implementing this knowledge into visions of multiple possibilities for international cooperation. For participants it can mean a new on the job training placement and for the entrepreneurs new business ideas and social networks.
Formation tout au long de la vie
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Matériel pour l'enseignement
Product information The Global Innovet Study Program is an outcome of INNOVET project which received economic support from Leonardo da Vinci’s Transfer of INNOVATION program. Six countries: Austria, Finland, Italy, Lithuania, Hungary and Turkey participated in INNOVET project. The final products of the project are: two web based Global INNOVET courses, one a basic and another an advanced course. There is also a Global Innovet guide booklet supporting activities of Global Innovet Study Program. All the examples and e-magazines are from the project. Learning material can be freely used. Photographs used in the program have been taken by Helena Allahwerdi, Riitta Repo and Gábor Szalánczy. Contact person Riitta Repo (email@example.com).