Title Innovative e-learning module applied into practice and European credit transfer for VET (INNOVET)
Project Number LLP-LdV-TOI-07-FI-160801
Product The Global INNOVET Study Program
Title The Global INNOVET Study Program
Product Type website
What is the Global INNOVET Study Program?
The Program is based on Leonardo Da Vinci Program of Transfer of Innovation project INNOVET 2007-2009. The project promotes entrepreneurship education. It has been developed by the partners from Austria, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania and Turkey. Each partner has developed the program to meet its own needs. However the international educational network is shared.
The entrepreneur net works are country specific depending on the partner’s relationships with the local entrepreneur society and their role in the educational curriculum.
The project is enterprise oriented emphasizing local business cultures. It welcomes the entrepreneurs to join the project as experts and mentors interested in international aspects of cooperation with counterparts in partner countries. For participants cooperation can mean a new on-the-job-learning place and for the entrepreneurs new business ideas and social networks.
The aim of the INNOVET project has been to
• strengthen the understanding of Entrepreneurship Education in the education (based on ECVET-, EQF- and LLP-recommendations),
• develop a versatile entrepreneurship learning environment (e-learning + Moodle, on the job training, study trips, business assistance) based on the needs of different target groups,
• get to know social media and learn to publish own products in the digital environments (e-magazine) and
• open to students , teachers and entrepreneurs a possibility for mobility, cooperation and network.
Target groups can be young and adult students from the multidisciplinary vocational and university level educational institutes: students from the basic training, adult students, recently graduated students, unemployed, students from further training and apprentices.
Entrepreneurs and other organizations interested in cooperation with eductional institutes.
• Global INNOVET Study Program (Basic and Advanced Moodle and Word versions) + e-magazines
• Small scale entrepreneur network
• Model for on the job learning
Area of application Vocational education (VET)
Product Languages English