Title Professionalization of Domestic cares/ Human services/Audience to persons, by distance training
Project Number LLP-LdV-TOI-2007-FR-042
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Marketing Text Cf French version
This project enables participants to adapt professional life and training in rural areas facing a lack of vocational training.
Distance training enhances proximity vocational training and contributes to local development.
This projects offers to transfer all together : the methodology, the technology and the pedagogy already used by the developer,
in order to train the educators.
- To Identify and analyze the needs of the "users" in the territories of our partners
- To identify and analyze the existing answers regarding training courses.
- To develop a common core of skills and build a repository of training courses
- To develop technical and hospitality specifications for trainees on the various territories.
- To transfer and integrate our expertise with local pratices.
- To accompany the local experiments
- To make the most of these experiments
Utilization and distribution of results
Open and distance learning
Access for disadvantaged
Recognition, transparency, certification
Other Service Activities
Information and Communication
open and distance learning
In order to carry through our project, a platform for distance learning is being used.
All actors of this training course will be taught how to use the different tools implemented.
Common training modules will be developed and translated into the various languages of the project.
A group of learners will experiment the training device being transferred from March 2009 to our partners territories.