Title Youth Employment Support
Project Number LLP-LdV/TOI/2007/AT/0003
Product YES Virtual Support Plattform for Self-study and Communication
Title YES Virtual Support Plattform for Self-study and Communication
Product Type open and distance learning
To be able to learn effectively, YES offers the learning platform where crucial parts
of the training take place. You can discover your own learning path by going
through the e-learning on the YES web-platform.
YES online courses count on several communication tools to facilitate tutoring,
exchanging of ideas and doubt solving. These are:
- Discussion forums, where students and teachers can post their contributions when they are working on their courses.
- Chats. Online live written discussions can also take place in a YES course. A simple chat system allows the participants to share views, links and ideas.
- There are also other tools to reinforce communication, like “assignments” a tool
to send tasks from students to teachers, or “announcements”, to send important notes to students’ emails.
To access the YES course, based on the Learning Management system Dokeos, you have to go to the YES website: http://www.youthemployment-
support.eu/ and click on "Support for SME". In the bar on right side, click on “Training Area”. Then you will see the YES training area main page. You need a valid username and password to access the content of YES course.
The YES Training offer is specially designed for
- recruiters selecting job applicants and introduce them into their company;
- mentors, in-company trainers of apprentices, instructors and other senior members of staff who supervise young people at work
in SME who face the following situations:
- They cannot fill vacancies with suitable young applicants;
- Many of the youngsters they employ do not match their expectations, break work contracts or do not complete training programmes or apprenticeships.
Area of application