Title La CREación como herramienta de reINserción
Project Number E/01/B/F/PP-115.685
Project Type Pilot Project, project with multiplying effect (2000-2006)
Marketing Text The new knowledge Society and Economy represent a source of employment for those who answered and answer their new needs and demands; but fast and ...
The new knowledge Society and Economy represent a source of employment for those who answered and answer their new needs and demands; but fast and deep changes created in many sectors constitute an increasing threat of isolation and exclusion for some groups that, for a reason or another, could not and cannot adapt to the conjuncture. Prisoners and ex prisoners belong to that kind of socially and professionally “disabled” citizen groups. After a stay in prison, ex woman prisoners are to face many reinsertion and rehabilitation problems for psychological (psychic closure) reasons, lack or absence of necessary competencies (especially in ICT). To these obstacles should also be added a kind of discrimination and reluctance from potential employers and the whole society because of their ex prisoner condition. Social and professional rehabilitation of such a social group can only be reached through a comprehensive professional insertion itinerary, which would allow ex prisoners to get new competencies adapted to the new Knowledge era and its different components that would allow the whole society to better know a “disabled” public and, especially, would enable the SME industrial sector to benefit from a new employable basis.
Together with the collaboration of SME, organisms specialised in ICT Training, prisoner and ex prisoner accompaniment, “disabled”-public reinsertion and rehabilitation, we aim at developing a comprehensive professional insertion itinerary for woman prisoners. This itinerary will be divided into 4 specific modules:
- Training Module: training contents and tools.
- Sensitisation Module: How to detect company training and qualification needs? How to sensitise an a priori reluctant public? How to conciliate commercial and competitiveness objectives with insertion ones?
- Practice/enterprise accompaniment Module: methods, tools and evaluation of company and trainee follow-up.
- Evaluation Module: evaluation of the different steps of the comprehensive professional insertion itinerary.
We aim at reaching our objectives by dividing the works as follows:
- Study of SME’s ICT Training and qualification needs.
- Methodology adaptation: from the results of the CREATIVA project (E/96/2/1034/PI/II.1.1.D/FPC – Leonardo da Vinci Programme), we will adapt contents and tools to the new realities of our knowledge era and to needs and characteristics of our target group and interviewed companies (previous step)
- Design of a project advance and update and activity results diffusion web site.
- Pilot training.
- Sensitisation forum: to sensitise SME to our target group realities, to new competencies they can acquire through our initiative as well as tax and legal assets they could get from contracting a “disabled” person. We will also invite, in the different countries, social and professional reinsertion and rehabilitation organisms, penitentiary centres, Equal Opportunity organisms (Instituto de la Mujer, …), etc.
- Practices in companies: Follow-up of our target group and companies.
- Final realisation of our comprehensive professional insertion itinerary.
- Project diffusion: it will be developed throughout the project through different activities, at national and European levels (Web site, conference and seminars, visits in companies, publications in general and specialised communication means, etc.)
All the activities will be achieved in three European countries (France, Poland and Spain) with the methodological support and organisation of different activities by our Austrian and Italian partners. Thanks to such a partnership, we will be able to give a comprehensive overview of the different European realities and to ensure an optimal diffusion of our project results and advances (all the final and intermediary products will be translated into the languages represented by our partners, that is, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, as well as English so that we can reach the widest public).
Access for disadvantaged
Sectors Information and Communication