Title Community close vocational Integration of People with socialpsychiatric Disabilities
Project Number A/06/B/F/PP-158.324
Project Type Pilot Project, project with multiplying effect (2000-2006)
Marketing Text The goal of the project is the creation of structures, basic conditions and possibilities of qualification for persons with socialpsychiatric disabilities, which are helpful to the fundamental goal of the community close vocational integration.
Access to the employment market is very difficult for people with social-psychiatric disabilities. Above all a lasting vocational integration is possible only with consideration of the entire life circumstances.
Therefore the partnership pursues the following goals:
· Creation of adequate bases for a certain life of humans with socialpsychiatric impairments in their homeland municipalities.
· Stabilization of the community by qualification of regional participants (integration assistants).
· Lasting anchorage of the model of the community close vocational integration in the education and employment policy in all partner countries.
· Exchange in the partner countries over methods of the JobCreations and over new „niche jobs “.
Two curricula are developed and tested:
· Training as „qualified assistent“.practice-oriented vocational training in one of the three ranges is offered
„tourism and catering trade “, „personal services “or „local services “.
· Training as „community close integrational assistent“: to enable that community close vocational integration - with support of professionals.
In the framework of the development and testing of the curricula by the project group a manual for JobCreation is provided and an internet platform with the topic „encyclopedia of niche jobs“is established. For the promotion of the discussion about vocational qualification of humans with socialpsychiatric disabilities and their improvement and/or extension a relatively large partnership with 11 member countries was selected.
The goal of the project is the creation of structures, basic conditions and possibilities of qualification for persons with socialpsychiatric disabilities, which are helpful to the fundamental goal of the community close vocational integration.
Access for disadvantaged
Utilization and distribution of results
Accommodation and Food Service Activities
Other Service Activities
Human Health and Social Work Activities
description of new occupation profiles
program or curricula
Curriculum for the Education as community close integration assistant
Curriculum for the Education as qualified skilled assistent
Both curricula will be tested in 4 partner countries