Title QUINORA – International Quality Assurance Programme in Vocational Orientation and Guidance Measures for Job-Seekers on the System Level
Project Number A/05/B/F/PP-158.201
Project Type Pilot Project, project with multiplying effect (2000-2006)
Marketing Text The main project is to develop a quality assurance programme in scope of international quality standards and of an e-learning tool to implement these measures on the system and meta level. QUINORA is a response to the internalisation of vocational and career guidance market.
The main project is to develop a quality assurance programme in scope of international quality standards and of an e-learning tool to implement these measures on the system and meta level. QUINORA is a response to the internalisation of vocational and career guidance market and shall provide European benchmarks and best practices.
Specifally the project shall help to (1) make aware the influence of different core actors on the quality of vocational orientation and activation
(2) objectify call for tender processes, improve proposals and select best offers
(3) improve communication between core actors
During an extensive comparative synthesis report, the project will first identify existing quality standards and programmes in EU countries. A further step is to develop international quality standards for vocational orientation and activation training adapted for the management level of vocational orientation and guidance measures and an e-learning tool which teaches institutions to implement the quality standards step by step. An e-library with additional information for quality in guidance is developed along the two. Main users of the products are training managers in training institutions, people at Public Employment Agencies responsible for vocational orientation and activation training measures as well as trainers.
open and distance learning
program or curricula
material for open learning
1) Synthesis report on the vocational guidance and quality in guidance situation in the partner countries (see www.quinora.com)
2) International quality guidelines for vocational orientation and activation group measures (see www.quinora.com)
3) Guidelines based blended learning curriculum for the implementation of vocational orientation and activation measures consisting of
a) Theory modules
c) Best practices