Title Pre-qualification for migrant women in the health industry
Project Number A/04/B/F/PP-158.130
Product Type website
Marketing Text The ICT based virtual platform and the website will provide a basis for the exchange of international outcomes, thematic key points and challenges regarding the issues of health, migration and care among experts with and without migration background.
The website provides information, communication and interaction among all persons involved within the project and among the interested public.
Further developments throughout the project.
Instrument for disseminations and project management.
- project partners
- general public
- migrant women, potential participants
- educational/vocational institutions
- health facilities
- employment agencies
- European and national networks
- representative organisations for employees
- studies of the labour demands in the health and care sector
- members only section
- general information about the project
- basic principles of the project
- study results
- general information about health and care professions/ education
- current information throuh newsletters
- links to parnters' websites
- informations about the training course
- other relevant links including strategic partners
- Press releases
- teaching material
Area of application
- Project website with open access and internal sections
- Dissemination, network-building, feedback
- forum for relevant players (Health and care sector, etc.)
- Product / Outcome documentation
Self-organisations, training institutions, gender issues, anti-racism work, lobby groups for employees.