Title Early childhood educational curricula and professionalization in Europe II
Project Number DE/13/LLP-LdV/IVT/285456
Project Type Mobility - initial vocational training IVT
Individual Participation Not possible
3 - week internship in child daycare facilities in England, Finland and Austria.
32 learners of the vocational school for childcare could get to know early childhood education systems of other countries as part of their training. At the same time, they deepened their intercultural and foreign language skills.
- learn about differences in educational curricula of early childhood daycare centers in other European countries
- compare the training of professionals in the early childhood area of partner countries
- development of intercultural professional competence
- Use products of IMPAECT project
- improve the foreign language skills and expand vocational vocabulary
Recognition, transparency, certification
Human Health and Social Work Activities