Title Eine Zusammenarbeit von Industrieausbildung, die zum Erwerb einer Berufsqualifikation beiträgt
Project Number 2013-1-TR1-LEO05-47557
Project Type Innovationstransfer
Das Produkt , um dieses Projekt zu übertragen ist ein Arbeitsplatz Trainingsmodell von Hilton Worldwide Großbritannien entwickelt worden, die voraussichtlich ein außergewöhnliches Erlebnis für die Teilnehmer in der Gewinnung von Qualifikationen sein wird.
Das Wichtigste Merkmal des Modells ist, dass es direkt vom Privatsektor im Einklang mit der erzeugten Bedürfnisse des Arbeitgebers und mit unterschiedlichen Lerntechniken gemischt ist.
Das Modell wird nicht nur vermittelt und ubernommen worden, sondern auch ein neues Modell mit diesem Vorschlag durch die Einbeziehung einer Universität entwickelt.
There is a remarkable growth in the hospitality industry promising more jobs for future young employees, however this is not true for most of the cases the quality of employment. As of its nature tourism sector gets transfers from many other traditional sectors which do not have necessary qualifications. It is an accepted fact that the staff working in this sector in Turkey is not qualified with skills necessary for their jobs and not well trained at all because of these transfers.(The Journal of Visionary, Y.2011, C.3, P.5. p.54-71)
The main aim of the Proposal is to link the gap between tourism industry and vocational education institutions and develop a valid and working response to the increasing need of qualified employees required in the tourism sector.
The specific objective of the Proposal is to develop a workplace training scheme to be used at compulsory internship of students in Vocational Education Schools in Turkey by transferring and adapting a successful and competitive model.
This objective will be ensured by achievement of the following;
● A study responding to the needs of hospitality industry in Turkey in terms of skills required for their employees and to what level the education provided at the Vocational Universities contributes to acquisition of these skills.
● A transfer of internship scheme as a product from UK as a successful model, in acquisition of skills adapted to the needs in Turkey set out in the previous study.
● Increased competences and collaboration of the trainers, mentors and advisors as the main actors of the scheme to ensure the appropriate delivery of the scheme
● Experienced internship scheme increasing motivation and demand among the students for employment in the sector in line with their skills.
● And thanks to the required data obtained from the experience of implementation, improvement for excellence.
● Finally mobilization of stakeholders in the hospitality industry for further cooperations between VET and world of work by exploitation of these results in Turkey.
The idea of the Proposal itself departs from the needs of world of work and how a common solution in cooperation with VET could be produced. It proposes to develop a work place training model to achieve vocational qualification by collaboration of a university having a vocational education school on hospitality, an association and 3 enterprises in hospitality industry, 2 of which is from European Union.
Work Package 1: Project & Quality Management
This workpackage aims to ensure that all works are completed by effective cooperation of partners on schedule and within budget and the results are achieved in expected quality.
Work Package 2:Hospitality Industry
Labour Market Analysis
This workpackge aims to attain hospitality industry insight on labour supply and demand in Turkey.
Work Package 3:The “Planned”
This work package aimts to plan workplace training curriculums including a mentoring and evaluation plan for compulsory internship in hospitality vocational education schools in Turkey by adapting the roadmaps of Hilton Apprenticeship Academy.
Work Package 4: The Alignment between the “Planned” and the “Delivered”
This workpackage aims to train trainers, mentors and advisors for Hilton Food & Beverage, Front of House and Hospitality Workplace Trainings.
Work Package 5: The "Experienced"
This work package aims to test the curriculum and the supporting procedures of the workplace training.
Work Package 6: The Alignment between the “Planned”, the “Delivered” and “Experienced”
This work package aims to review and improve the curriculum and supporting procedures.
work Package 7: Dissemination & Exploitation
This workpackage aims to enhance project’s impact and integrate it in a sustainable manner into the broader context.
Berufsorientierung und -beratung
Gastgewerbe/Beherbergung und Gastronomie
Erziehung und Unterricht
Unterlagen für offenen Unterricht
• 10 piece Roll-Up Banner, 3 piece Desk Banner, 5 piece vinyl banner, 2 Desktop Flags Set)
• Project Website including design, hosting and management
• Printing of 6.000 piece leaflet to be distributed at international travel and tourism fairs by Hilton Worldwide UK.
• Printing of 6.000 piece leaflet to be distributed at international travel and tourism fairs by
Hilton Schiphol NL.
• Printing of 10.000 piece leaflet to be distributed at international fairs by Hilton Bomonti at international travel and tourism fairs.
• Hospitality Industry Labour Market Analysis Report Book ( in EN-TR, 2.000 pieces)