Title Quality assurance framework for persons working in education and examination in the field of Social and Health Care
Project Number 2012-1-EE-LEO-05-03517
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Marketing Text since 2014 we have follow the EQF in European vocational education system. All countries are making their own NQF. Our EQF information gives us the information about the outcomes of the education in the same professional field. We need beside this information a quality assurance system for education and examination. When each partner (school and work placements) use this system the quality of examination is in line with the EQF.
Examination in examples of The Netherlands and Finland.
- train (teach) the trainer (teacher) program for education and examination based on a new quality assurance system in education and examination. System will be created for the social and health care professions. But it can be used also for all EVCET profession education courses and for lifelong learning in all our countries.
- management guidance document including quality standards, criteria and a timing circle for planning, implementation, evaluation and upgrading for our education and examination in health care professions.
- Frameworks of Quality Assurance for Education and Examination.
Project partners P3 and P5 have just gone to a new- competence based education model but the EQF is not applied fully as in other VET institutions most of the partner countries.
There is no quality assurance system not for education nor for examination in the organizations P0, P3, P4 and P5.
At the same time P0 is a practice base for P5 and there is only a formal cooperation between organizations. This situation makes difficult to evaluate the outcomes of practice for both school and hospitals.
Most of the VET students in P5 are working already in hospitals and the hospitals feel the need to know the criteria for education and examination to to follow them up in practice and mentor work.
Lot of different institutions in Estonia are offering the training for care workers and it would be useful to expand and disseminate the outcomes of the project to assure the quality of the education on this field.
The knowledge, experience and training comes from two trustworthy partners from The Netherlands and Finland.
Koning Willem I College received the ISO certification ISO 9001:2008 in June 2009. The quality of the examination is evaluated internally and externally bij de Ministery of Education.
Axxell is a vocational secondary education provider offering 27 vocational upper secondary qualifications in 9 municipalities in Finland since 1.8.2008.
The impact envisaged is to facilitate management, teachers and trainers with content related to the Quality Assurance System and at the end also the knowledge and skills is extended through competence based learning and examination and finally the effectiveness and quality for education and examination in all kind of VET courses and professional work in health care professions.
Using document and experience from AXXELL organization to:
* make an Internal Audit system including (self-evaluation for teachers and management involved in education, research documents a complete exam control system) based on standards of education.
* make the evaluation system for the project
* create and manage the e-environment Fronter
Using document and experience from KW1C organization to:
* make an Internal Audit system including (self-evaluation for teachers and management involved in examination, research documents a complete exam control system) based on standards of examination.
* make a Performance Assessment for Nurses in school or internship
* make a Portfolio Assessment
* make a course for assessors and teach assessors from all countries in a conference in The Netherlands
Recognition, transparency, certification
transparency and certification
program or curricula
procedure for the analysis and prognosis of the vocational training requirement
* Evaluation system of the project
* E-environment for the project communication in Fronter
* Management guidance document
* Internal audit system for education
* Internal audit system for examination
* Framework for "the trust of the local industry" belonging to the education
* Framework and theory for the quality files in education
* Framework and theory for the transparency of the education process
* Framework for "the trust of the local industry" belonging to the examination
* Framework and theory for a match of exams with quality files
* Framework and theory for the transparency of the examination process
* Framework and theory for technical quality of exams
* Portfolio Assessment judged by 2 assessors
* Management course in quality standards for education and examination