Title Trans e-Scouts: Empowering eFacilitators for intergenerational dialogue
Project Number 2013-1-ES1-LEO05-66612
Product Online platform
Title Online platform
Product Type website
Marketing Text The platform facilitates the establishment of the network and the promotion of the project’s objectives, outcomes and achievements. It is a key tool to reach out and inform the target groups and ensure a vivid participation in the network and inform on project’s activities, results, achievements and other general information and helpful hints. It sets the grounds for future exploitation of network and project results, after the project's end.
The Online platform is the central integrated management, working, training and dissemination platform of the project. Therefore, the platform includes:
1. a public site that hosts all dissemination material
2. a restricted project management area that offers document sharing and collaboration tools
3. a restricted area dedicated exclusively to training purposes
The design and structure of the platform is based on LIA expertise in online platforms. Even though it is created according to the particular needs of the project.
The online platform was a key tool to reach out and inform the target groups and ensure a vivid participation in the network and inform on project’s activities, results, achievements and other general information and helpful hints. It has set the grounds for future exploitation of network and project results, after the project end.
- Communication resources (e-mail, forum, video-conference, chat, skype) to interact in real time.
- Learning materials: Allowed document importation and creation (text, html, pdf, audio etc.)
- Didactical resources: questionnaires, workshops, help-desk, individual or group tasks etc.
- Digital library: Allowed documents storing, post new resources and searching materials.
A special system called Limesurvey was used to conduct surveys of project participants to gather their feedback during the project.
1. National and international stakeholders, public (website's part that is open for public)
2. Project implementers (website\s part that is open for project implementers to manage the project
3. eFacilitators (website's part that holds all the training materials)
Result A user-friendly online platform meeting all foreseen project needs.
Area of application The website's public part was and continues to be mainly used for project dissemination. The restricted area - for training and project documents sharing.