Title Fostering New Skills and Teaching Methods to favor the Development of the DUAL TRAINING SYSTEM in the Vocational Training Centers
Project Number 2013-1-ES1-LEO05-66184
Product Best Practices in Dual Training System
Title Best Practices in Dual Training System
Product Type others
Marketing Text Analysis of 2 Best practice in each country of Dual Training System.
to Search, Identify & Select the most suitable “Teaching & Pedagogical Methods” for teaching in Dual System we plan to carry out a systematic, planned & reasoned search of the experiences developed by VET Centers´ teachers that are applying the DUAL SYSTEM. The methodological criteria has been:
• The methods should not be older than 5 years
• They should refer to pedagogical methods that are applying in VET centres that work with the DUAL SYSTEM.
• They should refer to some of the EU countries (although it is not an exclusive criterion
For the selection of BEST PRACTICES “Teaching Methods”:
• In each country, at least 2 methods / experiences will be selected
• Each experience should be described in a schematic manner showing its key elements & references.
• The “subjectivity” must be avoided. The final decision of the good practices selected lied down on external EXPERTS qualified in this matter. Each country will proceed to identify 3 independent experts
VET Center´s Managers
VET experts and professionals
DEcision makers in VET
A report of 2 Best practices of each country of the partnership:
Area of application Education
Product Languages English