Title DEVELOP PROTOTYPE TRAINING SYSTEM OF CAREER GUIDANCE COUNSELLORS
Project Number -2013-1-GR1-LEO05-13787
Product Type CD-ROM
Welcome to the Project site entitled: «DEVELOP PROTOTYPE TRAINING SYSTEM OF CAREER GUIDANCE COUNSELLORS (INNO-CAREER) and acronym: «INNO-CAREER»
The project is implemented under the European Lifelong Learning Programme, Sectoral programme Leonardo da Vinci - Transfer of Innovation and funded by the European Union by 75%. The project duration is from 01.10.2013 until 30.09.2015.
The INNO-CAREER project focuses on the creation and pilot implementation of the ongoing training programme for career guidance - counsellor with emphasis on the development of modern skills required by counsellors. They have to face the new challenges in career counselling and job market in general and international European level (rising unemployment and labor mobility, need for recognition of non-formal and informal learning, increasing demand for lifelong guidance services and for quality assurance etc.).
• you are career advisor to public and private sector
• work in education and training career counsellors bodies
• configure guidance policies
• participate in scientific institutions and associations of career guidance
We invite you to be informed about the project, to get advantages of its positive results and to contribute with your suggestions for further improvement.
• Career Guidance Counsellors,
• Public Career Guidance Authorities,
• Policy makers,
• Career Guidance Institutions’ Managers,
• Unemployed Citizens (especially young and disadvantaged people).
Result Production of printed and digital multilingual dissemination materials (500 cds)
Area of application