Title Social Agents Promoting Active Aging through ICT
Project Number 2013-1-ES1-LEO05-68046
Product Online Units
Title Online Units
Product Type material for open learning
10 pedagogical online units to deepening and strengthening social agents knowledge and command of the transferred methodology, getting all the
necessary skills and tools to lead the local launching of seniors’ singular initiatives.
The topics and titles of the 10 online units or modules were agreed among partners and National Referents at the end of the 2nd coordination meeting + NR training in Madrid:
1. ELDERLY AND THEIR RELATION WITH ICT
a. USE OF ICT BY EUROPEAN
b. ATTITUDE AND MOTIVATION OF ELDERLY WITH ICT
2. ACTIVE AGEING
3. SINGULAR TECHNOLOGICAL INITIATIVES
4. COMMUNICATION PLAN OF SINGULAR INITIATIVES: how to engage seniors and promote participation
5. SOCIAL NETWORKS
6. DATA PROTECTION
7. ONLINE SAFETY
8. MOBILE DEVICES AND APPS
9. TEAM BUILDING AND TEAM WORK, SKILLS AND TOOLS
10. TIPS AND TRICKS (open module) – starting from some selected from the context analysis, it was kept open during the whole process for new tips and tricks from social agents participating.
Each online unit has an effort estimation of 8 hours and it's divided in 2 parts:
static one (more theoretical and common for all partners) and a dynamic one (more practical and contextualized at loca level).
Target group Social agents working in the social and/or digital inclusion and/or active ageing field .
Result Increased knowledge of the participants within a certain field and topic (METH01)
Area of application Active Ageing/ Digital Inclusion /Social Inclusion
Product Languages English