Title Social Agents Promoting Active Aging through ICT
Project Number 2013-1-ES1-LEO05-68046
Product Online Platform
Title Online Platform
Product Type website
An interactive platform based on Moodle technology that allows partners, National Referents and
social agents to interact continuously in different sections or areas with different functionalities or goals.
The platform has been designed on an open source and multilingual basis and provides the necessary support to key actors involved in the project as the main
communication and interaction.
- Management area
- National Referents Area
- Social agents Area (one per country)
- Seniors area (for the final phase of the project)
• Access to the work-on-progress information and documents and all managerial
• Access to training and supporting materials
• The establishment of a social network to be used as a sharing space by social
• Tools and solutions to help the development of singular initiatives
• A common working framework based on a standardized methodology
• The compiling of all generated information for its later analysis and best
• An efficient monitoring and assesment
Target group Project partners and direct target groups
Area of application It is the central managing, communication, information and training space of the project used by all key actors in it.
Product Languages English