Title Social Agents Promoting Active Aging through ICT
Project Number 2013-1-ES1-LEO05-68046
Product Sustainability Plan
Title Sustainability Plan
Product Type others
Marketing Text The sustainability plan is a document that details the strategies adopted by partners for ensuring the sustainability of the project.
The aim of the sustainability is to:
• to promote the “ACTING” project and involve in the project the target groups
and interested parties at local, national and European level both during the
project but also after its end;
• to valorise the experience gained in the project, the products and outputs in the
partner organisation also among stakeholders;
• to use the existing contacts and to create new ones in view of an efficient
exploitation of the results of the project;
• to find the best means for exploiting the results of the project during and after
• to offer sustainability to the project’s products after the end of the project.
Within the plan the partners have identified the stakeholders in each country, different national sustainability strategies, including events, incorporating of results in other projects, etc.
Target group Direct target groups, National Agency and the EU Commission / Stakeholders
Area of application
The Sustainability and exploitation plan establishes the methods and tools for making the best use of the products developed beyond the project life in order to take the most of them in the future and make them usable, usefull and profitable for stakeholders in the field of active ageing and social/digital
Product Languages English