Title Social Agents Promoting Active Aging through ICT
Project Number 2013-1-ES1-LEO05-68046
Product International Contest and Final Conference
Title International Contest and Final Conference
Product Type others
Marketing Text Two events to close the project, mainly to spread the work made and reached goals and to support the sustainability.
On a previous phase, the best 2 singular initiatives were selected by either the local National Referent of a local jury (up to each parter) among all those launched. They were on the one hand included in the Best Practices Catalogue and on the other hand, the ones representing each partner country in the International Contest.
Once that done, an International Jury selected the global winner one, awarded within the Final Conference helded in Geneva, September the 24th, 2015.
The final conference was divided in 2 different parts:
1) Project overview led by the project partners
2) Finalist singular initiatives presentation and International Contest Award, led by local national referents and guest social agents and senior participants.
Target group Partnership and direct target groups / Stakeholders
Area of application
1) Increasing the motivation and engagement of the direct target groups and their active participation in the project.
2) Contributing to visibilize and raise the awareness of the project topic and aims.
3) Rewarding the enthusiasm, efforts, commitment and participation of social agents and seniors.
4) Adding an emotional touch to both, the process and the final event, which was, indeed very emotive.
Product Languages English