Title Qualité et de la formation pour l'emploi assisté en Europe
Project Number 2013-1-ES1-LEO05-66274
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Marketing Text Nous travaillons à transférer une méthodologie de soutien à l'emploi qui permet la création d'un modèle unitaire dans tous les pays européens à travers deux procédures: formation d'entraîneurs de l'emploi et la création d'une référence de qualité pour la gestion des entités.
The definition of Supported Employment (SE) accepted and agreed by the European Unin of Supported Employment (EUSE) is “providing support to people with disabilities or other disadvantaged groups to secure and maintain paid employment in the open labour market”. Is a whole cicle methodology that includes orientation, vocational profiling, training, job finding, and on/off job support.
This methodology has experienced a strong development in Europe in tha last decades and more and more organizations adopt it in order to achieve labour integration of disabled people considering the principles of empowerment, social inclusion, dignity and respect for individuals.
Nevertheless, the extent and homogenity of this development in the different countries of Europe has been conditioned by an array of factors, among which the lack of common models to manage S.E programmes and to define and provide the skills and competences a S.E. workers should have, must be highlighted.
The project core objective is to improve the quality of Vocational Training provided to Supported Employment workers and managers at a European level as the best way to achieve excellence in training and support for disabled people in their way into labour market and professional life. To obtain that objective, the project has worken on:
1. Defining and validating a common training model focused in methodological and managerial continuous improvement of Supported Employment (SE) programmes, both for S.E workers and managers and to validate it by the setting up an on line training platform and the development of two pilot training activities
2. Adapt to Supported Employment the orientations and guidelines for VET providers of the European Framework for Quality Assurance in Vocational Education and Training (EQAVET), upgrading the already existing EUSE Quality Standards and having as a result a Quality Reference useful for S.E organizations and hiring companies to asset their performance and compare their results with other organizations in Europe.
3. Facilitate the adoption and operative implementation of the innovative methodologies defined in the EUSE Toolkit by its integration in a training model for SE workers and managers.
Our project has aimed to transfer the knowledge gained from two major lines that lead to good practices of Supported Employment. On the one hand, a European quality training to enhance the figure of the Job Coach, and on the other hand, the development of a quality benchmark applicable to all supported employment actions for agencies and entities of supported employment.
The project has provided a position at European level and their products will be an important tool for the improvement of the labour inclusion situation of people at risk in Europe.
Marché du travail
Formation tout au long de la vie
Accès pour les personnes moins favorisées
Égalité des chances
Santé Humaine et Action Sociale
Activités de Services Administratifs et de Soutien
4 products have been developed within the project:
- A on line training course for S.E job coaches
- A quality reference for S.E organizations
- A quality reference for companies that take part in S.E programmes
- A training course for the implementation of quality references, targeted to managers