Title ECVET-BASED TRAINING OF TRAINERS IN ORGANIC FOOD RETAILING ACCORDING TO "ECO QUALIFY" QUALITY ASSURANCE SYSTEM
Project Number 2013-1-BG1-LEO05-08698
Product Evaluation Report
Title Evaluation Report
Product Type others
The evaluation report presents all the results, products and activities during the entire project period. It describes:
- the project background and objectives
- methodology of evaluation
- evaluation of project activities (including all the dissemination activities)
- impact of the entire project on the beneficiaries and on the sector
- Project management and process
- Effectiveness of communication and coordination of the project partners.
The Final Evaluation Report is the result of Work Package 8: “Quality Assurance and Evaluation” of the project “ECVET-based training of trainers in organic food retailing to ‘Eco-Qualify’ Quality Assurance System (ECVET - Eco-Qualify)”, a Leonardo da Vinci Transfer of Innovation project within the frame of EC Lifelong Learning Programme.
Quality Assurance and Evaluation is a crucial process which helps the partners to assess the project success, to avoid the weaknesses and to achieve the project aims and improve their performance.
The Evaluation Report has been conducted by the Institut equalita e.V., leader of work package 8 with the contribution and feedback of all the project partners. The Evaluation Report covers the full duration of the project life from October 1st, 2013 up to September 30th, 2015. It is in accordance with the previously approved Quality Management Plan.
Target group Project collaborators, experts in the filed of education and training, project developers/managers.
The main conclusions of the evaluation are as follows:
• All partners highly appreciated the project coordination and management. The project timetable was clear and detailed, while tasks and activities according to the work packages were well defined.
• The role of the Coordinator was essential, supporting and answering all questions promptly.
• All the partners were actively involved and did their best in carrying out their role, responsibility and tasks according to the work plan and timetable.
• The communication flows were also positively evaluated. There was very good diffusion of significant information, including both formal and informal advice among partners. To this direction the meetings schedule, the work package leaders’ action, the frequency of emails, were according to the project timetable.
• The partner meetings carried out in Vienna, Austria (11-2013), in Berlin, Germany (03-2014), in Senigallia, Italy (09-2014), in Brno, Czech Republic (01-2015), in Canakkale, Turkey (05-2015), and in Plovdiv, Bulgaria (09-2015) were very effective with fruitful discussions and collaboration among the partners.
• The Final Conference of the project was carried out in Plovdiv, Bulgaria (09-2015) for the presentation of the project results. It presented the audience that the results of the testing and evaluation confirm the high quality of the pilot course and all other project outcomes. Partners assessed it as an excellent final conference, with lot of important participants and a great atmosphere.
• Each partner has undertaken national dissemination and the project has been effectively disseminated at European level.
• The products developed for PR and dissemination, the project website, logo and flyer, are evaluated very positive by the partners. The work packages leader and designer managed to integrate and present all important aspects of the project as well as the participating organizations in these media.
• An appropriate methodology for EQF and ECVET-based training course for organic food retailing is elaborated to a comprehensive and innovative approach,
• National versions of the learning outcomes for EQF and ECVET-based training course in the organic sector were revised and elaborated to a detailed overview with descriptions of key units and learning outcomes by professional profiles, following the EQF/ECVET methodology
• Guidelines for VET institutions in the organic sector were revised and elaborated.
Area of application
Product Languages English