Title On-site construction employees’ occupational safety in Europe the enhancement and strengthening of their Health and Safety skills development by means of the creation of multimedia training, based on case studies with the use of contemporary devices.
Project Number 2013-1-PL1-LEO05-37526
Product Project methodology - METHODOLOGY FORM 2014
Title Project methodology - METHODOLOGY FORM 2014
Product Type teaching material
Methodology adjusted to mobile application.
The aim of methodology is to:
- prepare suitable methodology/scheme of training,
- choose specific tool used in self-learning
- specify types of exercises, vocabulary, quizes etc.
- specify type/character of application
- specify chcaracter of audiovisual materials.
SERIO methodology methods:
- SERIO application will be designed on Level 2 EQF
- scope of training material will consist of four modules divided into 15 lessons per each module
- audiovisual materials will be applied
- non formal course character
- by means of SERIO students will be given an “safe” opportunity to think over their behavior; thinking and decision process which might occur in the real world
- useful short guidelines referring to H&S
Target group Teachers, trainers, application developers.
Result Methodology form.
Area of application SERIO application.
Product Languages English