Title LEGEND - Leverage knowledge for sustainable innovation and growth
Project Number 2013-1-SK1-LEO05-06361
Product Project Dissemination Plan
Title Project Dissemination Plan
Product Type others
Marketing Text The dissemination plan helped all partners to follow the same objectives in communicating the project. As a result, communication on project and the project outcomes was similar among partners and fulfilled necessary criteria of quantity and quality. All partners participated in preparation of the dissemination plan and approved its final version.
issemination of project outcomes was carried out on two levels:
- National and regional level
- International level in the form of an international conference
The dissemination plan was created to define a strategy for distributing the project outcomes during and after project realization. It is divided into five main categories based on the type of medium to be used:
1. Project visual identity – included types of promotion materials such as project logo, folder, notebook and rollup. These promotion items were used during each of project events, trainings and conference. Project logo was used on every printed and electronic material.
2. Project web page is the essential part of communication. It has served as the main channel of promotion and dissemination. One of the sections of the project web page is a blog, used for presenting all information necessary to communicate to intended target groups.
3. Project PR – as PR category is focused on press, project PR included press releases, a press conference and use of social media as an alternative way of communication.
4. Publications – all types of articles published in printed media focused on topics related to IC, or focused on concrete target group (such as SMEs, universities, etc.)
5. Events, trainings and seminars – project events were divided according to the target groups; various meetings and public/professional events were organized to disseminate project outcomes, or to present the IC method to professionals.
Moreover, in each category specific dissemination activities were identified for each partner which provided a clear overview of the tasks and served as a basis for evaluation.
- SMEs - directly involved in project and SME in the target region
- other types of businesses - e.g. multinationals
- local government and universities
- relevant associations, e.g. chambers of commerce, development agencies
- general public
Area of application Project team, SMEs
Product Languages English