Title LEGEND - Leverage knowledge for sustainable innovation and growth
Project Number 2013-1-SK1-LEO05-06361
Product Quality assurance reports
Title Quality assurance reports
Product Type others
All aspects of the quality assurance process contributed to increasing the quality of the process and the final outputs. The process comprised mainly co-managing in accordance with the lead management, coaching of management, i.e. managers, developers, trainers and participating companies. It also enabled to leverage his experience and knowledge on a) methodology, b) processes, and c) especially in adapting and introducing IC methodology made before and elsewhere.
Morever, seniority of the engaged expert enabled to increase the scope of disseminating the results of the LEGEND project on the international level. Prof. Koch is indispensable in building knowledge networks and communicating the project to the public and to European agencies, specifically to the European Commission, also on the political level.
Prof. Guenter Koch, as a senior expert, was engaged as an expert in providing quality review of the implementation process and project outcomes. A summary quality assurance report was prepared for each of the project team meetings outlining the main concerns and recommendations that were later taken into consideration in further planning. Prof. Koch proceeded from the participation in and meeting minutes from the project meetings and completed project results.
The quality assurance focus has encompassed the following aspects:
- Adapting the IC method and methodology
- Building relations to and exploiting other sources of experience made with IC methods
- Introducing quality criteria and their measurement (indicators, measurement method)
- Introducing the feedback mechanisms for securing quality as part of the teaching / learning process into the documentation package
- Ensuring final quality check on training material and procedures
- Reporting on observations made with the intention to calibrate the training material, training procedures and overall methodology.
- Comparing final documentation to reference standards as available from Germany, Austria and Japan
- Contributing to finalization / final completion of all materials and final quality check before release
- Coaching of trainers and speakers
- Observing the events, documentation, feedback and debriefing
- Reporting to different target groups: companies participating, trainers, public media, project agency, project led partner
- Publishing papers for related magazines, books, etc.
Project team members
Indirect beneficiaries include (by including part of information into reports):
- Management of partners' organizations
- LLP agency in Slovakia
Area of application
Product Languages English