Title E-Portfolio System as a Source for Employment of Prospective VET Graduates
Project Number 2013-1-TR1-LEO05-47530
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Marketing Text There will be an e-portfolio system which both the employers and target group will benefit and this will be as the employment source for the people who seek decent jobs in their lives and this environment will meet the needs of the organizations and will have positive impact on people.
The present proposal originates from two different projects:
• New Methods of Evaluating Students' Performing in Vocational Training System
• e-portfolio on Vocational Education and Training
The Main Aim of the Project is to respond to the clear need in Europe in general and the project partners' countries in particular to strengthen students' and graduates' skills to interact with a considerable proportion of the future skilled workforce.
The Objectives of the Project are;
* to report present applications related to web-based training, portfolio and e-portfolio in vocational education in Europe.
* to construct an e-portfolio framework that would be used by trainers to design e-portfolio processes in different fields of vocational education.
* to develop web-based learning materials to teach learning and assessment approach of e-portfolio and its usage in vocational education.
* to design sample e-portfolio processes for different professions in vocational education and to apply them on target groups.
* to report results related to application of e-portfolio in vocational education
New established theories regarding developments in the technology and pedagogy caused to nourish new viewpoints related to relationships among student, content, environment and teacher. Portfolio can be evaluated as one of new viewpoints. While education medium is enriched (in regards of technologies such as computer, internet etc.) for improvement of the quality of vocational and technical education in Europe, pedagogic aspect must be also consolidated. This project is going to serve “Encouragement of cooperation between VET and the world of work (LEO-TraInno-7)”, which is aforementioned in LDV 2013 proposal call. It is proposed to contribute on the development of the application of vocational education quality with learning materials for the teaching of e-portfolio process utilization in the vocational education, e-portfolio which can be used as a framework and e-portfolio process designs for example occupation areas, which are the basic products of the project.
Utilization and distribution of results
Access for disadvantaged
Information and Communication
Administrative and Support Service Activities
program or curricula
procedure for the analysis and prognosis of the vocational training requirement
open and distance learning
description of new occupation profiles
Product information Tangible outcomes of this project will be the CDs, handbooks and personal records. Intangible outcomes of this project will be the source modules and developed environment offering communication networking, knowledge sharing and managing platform according to the special needs of SMEs.