Title Practical Methodology for Aquiring Key Competences of European Reference Framework through Continuous Vocational Education and Training
Project Number 2013-1-SE1-LEO05-15265
Product E-learning platform with uploaded curricula and methodological tools
Title E-learning platform with uploaded curricula and methodological tools
Product Type website
The methodology is created in a form of e-learning platform, which can be used for distance learning in order to make it available for all learners (in-class training and distance training). PR-ERF product was developed for and tested in one sector (“Project assistant in healthcare”) in 5 EU languages but it will be possible to transfer the methodology to other sectors through future initiatives and projects.
The focus of the PRERF-methodology is firmly centred on the challenges and demands that face today’s personal assistants in a healthcare sector in their working environment. The following outline of typical skills, goals, objectives are useful in order to make the learners competitive in the labour market and eager to self-develop through lifelong learning even after graduating from the VET program. These are the attributes and traits hiring managers and employment agencies look for when filling the positions of personal assistants.
The e-learning platform comprises the following components:
1. Training curricula for 8 ERF competences linked to levels 4-5 of EQF, which means for CVET and labour market training for the unemployed programmes;
2. Methodological tools for development of specific competences, which will be linked to the above training curricula;
3. Assessement tool for evaluation by trainers and self-assessement by learners;
4. Library for (C)VET trainers and other relevant stakeholders with methodological tools and all the relevant information on ERF, CVET in regards to the specific target groups.
5. A set of instructions on how to use the e-learning platform by two ways: a) by (C)VET trainers; b) by CVET students for self-development of the 8 ERF competences depending on their needs and possibilities.
PR-ERF methodology can be used by 2 target groups:
1. By trainers for recognition and development of KCs in CVET, especially for (re)integration of unemployed learners.
2. By students of CVET programmes for self-development regarding KCs to become more competitive on labour market
Area of application