Title Introducing Marketing Principles in the Agricultural Sector - FARM INC
Project Number 2013-1-IT1-LEO05-03986
Product R06 Questionnaire for Needs Analysis
Title R06 Questionnaire for Needs Analysis
Product Type procedure for the analysis and prognosis of the vocational training requirement
Marketing Text The questionnaire facilitated the consortium’s understanding of the specific training needs of the target groups.
The questionnaire is divided in 4 main sections:
- Initially, the profiles of the respondents are collected
- The second section is addressed to investigate the main current problems and the
entrepreneurial objectives for the next 5 years.
- The third section concerns the educational content. The knowledge and awareness of the
main subjects outlined in the Proud Farmers project, representing the transfer material of
Farm Inc., are investigated as well as the new concepts of rural branding and
- Finally, the fourth section is devoted to the analysis of expected learning activities in order
to understand the preference for one or more specific tools and formats.
Target group Consortium, funding agency, primary target group including Farmers and agricultural associations and secondary target group is represented by Vocational Education and Training (VET) experts/national-local authorities.
1. Similar characteristics amongst Farms located in target Countries.
2. A common agreement in all the countries involved over the relevance of “increasing level of sales”, “basic knowledge of entrepreneurship”, “planning and updating business plan”, “developing and positioning
new products”, “being updated about food processing and safety”, “finding the right distribution channel” and “promoting quality characteristics”.
3. Farmers (who represent the great majority of respondents) prefer experiencial learning: Farm and Study Visits (average 4,47), Field Days (average 4,10) and Case Studies (average 4,02).
Area of application Information and communication