Title Transfert des qualifications et des normes d'apprentissage dans le secteur plastique
Project Number 2013-1-SK1-LEO05-06359
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Marketing Text Le StandPlast projet vise à créer une qualification et des normes éducatives dans l'industrie des matières plastiques sur la base du savoir-faire et l'expérience de tous les partenaires. De cette façon StandPlast contribuera à la mise en œuvre du cadre européen des certifications - CEC en Slovaquie. Outre de cela, il sera également créé un programme de formation pour les formateurs et les enseignants pour l'industrie des matières plastiques et le dictionnaire multilingue de la terminologie des plastiques.
Plastic industry is the fastest growing industry in the whole EU. According to survey analysis, there is no National Occupations or Qualifications Framework created in SR regarding this specific plastic sector. Also, there is no suitable offer of educational activities and this non-systematic approach causes practical impact:
- Inability to absorb new knowledge within this specific field from different countries and to implement new projects in SR,
- Differences in terms - occupational standards and competencies,
- Lack of qualified specialists,
- Poor preparation of teachers, trainers and lectors,
- Not defined educational outputs and standards in VET.
To enhance attractiveness of vocational education, training and mobility in the plastic industry for employers, trainees and individuals.
To improve the transparency and recognition of qualifications and competencies, including those acquired through creation of common frame of vocational preparation and qualifications in plastic sector.
The most important intangible project outcome is the methodology of creation of a “Guide for vocational education in plastics industry” that could lay the foundations for preparation of National Qualifications framework in SR.
- Guide for vocational education in plastics industry
- Accredited educational program for teachers, lectors and trainers in field of plastics Industry.
- Web portal including “Members´ zone” focused on informal education (articles from the area of plastic processing).
- Electronic multilingual technical dictionary in field of plastics Industry (English - German - Slovak)
- 12 teachers will participate during the testing of Educational program
- 13 experts from three countries will participate on preparation of outcomes resulting from Workgroups
- At least 30 participants – stakeholders will participate during each Workshop
- Testing of electronic multilingual vocational dictionary in field of plastics industry will be realised during 6 months and therefore we can anticipate a minimum of 300 users of this dictionary
- Web portal supporting the informal education will be uploaded with minimum of 30 articles in Slovak, English or German language
Three external evaluators from three countries will participate on the project evaluation system
- System of occupational education in plastic processing field in SK (formal, non-formal and informal education)
- Quality of vocational preparation/training of teachers, lectors and trainers for this plastic sector
- Employers and employees in SK but also within EU dealing with processing of plastic materials
PARTNERSHIP: is composed of 8 partners from 3 countries as SK, AT and UK.
Structure: cluster – association of organisations, small private companies, university and college, non-profit organisation formed by the Ministry.
DURATION: 18 months
CONCLUSION: Signing of the Memorandum of Understanding among organisations and countries
Utilisation et diffusion de résultats
Validation, transparence, certification
Marché du travail
Formation tout au long de la vie
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Égalité des chances
Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
Transparence et certification
Matériel pour l'enseignement
Guide for vocational education in plastic industry – List of work positions in plastic industry, List of qualifications, Description of learning outcomes at levels of knowledge, skills and competence, List of educational programs (including modules), Educational levels, Educational standards, Credit system reference, Reference for forms of education (formal, non-formal and informal), interconnections to other industrial fields such as chemistry, engineering or electrical engineering.
Electronic vocational multilingual dictionary - will contain plastics terminology in 3 languages: Slovak, German, English
Educational program for teachers, lectors and trainers in field of plastic processing industry.
Project web-site - the web-site will be used for various purposes: as a source of information, then to facilitate the project management and to ensure the further self-education of teachers and other specialists in field of plastic/polymer industry.