Title Leveraging INspire Knowledge into Vocational Innovative Training
Project Number 2013-1-IT1-LEO05-04046
Product D10 Training sessions and workshops
Title D10 Training sessions and workshops
Product Type others
Marketing Text It consisted in the organisation of pilot training actions to test the LINKVIT Training Framework and the related learning material and teaching methods, addressed first towards decision makers, trainers and tutors and secondly towards a sample of target beneficiaries (both people of public authorities and companies as well as post-graduated students going to enter the labour market).
It consisted in the organisation of pilot training actions to test the LINKVIT Training Framework. The online Training Actions will be based on a methodology which foresees:
- an initial online Training session, in form of teleconference, introducing the action and the Training Infrastructure, together with the LINKVIT Training Framework and learning paths, also providing instructions on the use of the Training Framework
- a self-learning phase, remotely assisted by the project partners, also thanks to on-line discussion forums and other interaction tools available on the eLearning platform
- an interim training workshop via teleconference to monitor the progress and to support the intermediate feedback loop from the attendees
- a second (final) self-learning phase, again remotely assisted
- at the end of the self-learning process, the participants in the training action will be requested to answer to an evaluation questionnaire (ref. to the above mentioned Result No.9). Their collection and subsequent analysis will be carried out by the LINKVIT partners.
- a concluding teleconference workshop with a discussion on the feedback (evaluation) from the training actions.
Target users, namely:
- decision makers/technicians in Public Administrations and companies and SMEs, already employed and to be re-qualified on the new competences required by the INSPIRE Directive;
- post-gradute students, aiming to enter the GI labour market with a more focused post-degree specialization.
The first "Training for Decision Makers" workshop, foreseen by mid December 2014, was already organised on 14th October 2014 in Firenze at the premises of the ASITA Conference (http://www.asita.it/it/home/12-notizie/30-workshop-linkvit), to profit of the opportunity to reach more than 900 national stakeholders in the field. It gathered about 40 attendants and will be soon followed by online training actions addressed to invited representatives from P.A.s and target companies, particularly SMEs, so testing the Training Framework for professionals/employed people. Trainees will include candidate tutors who could in a future promote same training actions at their home institutions and/or at local level.
Workshops and on-line training actions are the main testing tools of the project to assess the impact of designed training on the beneficiaries.
Specific training actions were also organized by the academic partners P3,P4 and P5 to test effectiveness and transferability of the Training Framework in curricular education, to prepare people with key skills to enter the labour market.
These actions were organized thanks to host universities’ facilities, so with no impact on project costs.
Area of application Training Actions and Testing
Product Languages English