Project Type Innovationstransfer
Agroforestry: one component of the sustainable development and another way for farming .
Train oneself, train about agroforestry, an imperative of the 21st century agriculture.
Summary The AgroFE project in Agroforestry Education in Europe, is aimed at players in Agroforestry. This agricultural system has experienced a strong abandonment in the 20th century, to count today only a few million ha in Europe. Following the work of scientific research, development structures and the experiments of the few professionals, in recent years, agroforestery has met a true national and European recognition. Depending on the country, states or professional organizations and training actors reintroduce Agroforestry in the course of training and qualification in initial training and in adult education. Based on the results of scientific research, development structures and those of the "farmer-researchers", experimental courses were conducted in different countries, including BE, FR, in the UK on a small scale as resources, trainers and available skills are scarce. It is on these four components: the results of scientific research, professional practice formalized training based on business situations, innovative teaching resources the AgroFE project is based. In the partnership countries, the need for conversion and development is between 15 000 and 20 000 farms in the next 5-7 years, which means training 15,000 to 20,000 operations managers (N4, N5 and N6 by country). But in order to achieve, support these conversions, these profound changes in modes of practical production, we need counselors, trainers and human resources is low! The partners have identified training needs in the short term: These needs are on the one hand operators and future operators, adults and pupils / students, teachers and counselors, tutors. These requirements therefore relate to two levels of qualification N4 and N5 + / N6 and two types of learners: Students and adults, farmers and future farmers on the one hand (mainly N4/N5) and advisors, level N5 + / N6. In the short term, the project will address these two publics through a system established by the partners: based on innovative teaching practices training, occupational situations providing access to recognized qualifications (NQF, EQF, ECVET, ECTS).
From the main objective: Training professionals and operators in Agroforestry, the AgroFE project is structured around a number of applied objectives:
- Promote the development of agroforestry by training actions based on transfers - summary of contributions (results of the research, testing training, educational resources) between partners, after studying the expectations and qualification requirements and training for all partners;
-Set up a professional repository Agroforestry field common to all partners, taking into account the particularities; AgroFE will also contribute to the development of bridges between European levels of qualification N4, N5 , N6 ( ECVET / ECTS or ECVETAGRI framework, ref IMPAQ);
- Develop a system of European training, for deployment in each partner country (but common framework), training N4 (operators) N5 + / N6 (advisors), certified / accredited (EQF) , including system established practices, tools and experiments conducted in three partners’ countries with two components: a common basis and a part dedicated to regional and local specificities (eg part: types of trees, organization of production , ..) such as national regulations
- Pooling skills partners to:
a) Develop a series of multimedia educational materials (content and teaching tools) that meet European standards in terms of accessibility, products in addition to the existing (components of the transfer);
b) Formalizing (proposal) a European repository in Agroforestry (Occupation / employment, certification, training) for N4, N5/N6, Operator Agri & Forest (conversion), and Advisor-Trainer, will be offered to members (professionals and training) EURAF networks, ICA, EFITA, REIFFEA ...; Component recovery and "after";
-Validate the device (curricula, training), its educational components, resources, specific elements by conducting training action-validation experiment ''with'' an important Quality (QPLN) component;
-Enhance and exploit the results dissemination in Europe (EURAF) and outside Europe (Res. FAR) of the device (components, resources - assessment): the Method AgroFE;
Land- und Forstwirtschaft, Fischerei
Erziehung und Unterricht
Unterlagen für offenen Unterricht
On going project activities and expected results :
- Establishment of a professional framework at European level;
- Production of multimedia training modules;
- Setting up a knowledge database;
- Training of trainers;
- Experimental students (future farmers, advisors, …) training sessions (at least 4 partners, 40 to 50 people trained);
- Experimental adult training sessions (at least 4 partners, 30 to 40 people trained);
- Organizing a dissemination seminar in each country;
- Participation in various international events.