Title QUALity assurance in the financial services sector vEt Systems
Project Number 2013-1-IT1-LEO05-03996
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
The QUALES project outcomes supported national and European Education and VET providers (in particular from the Financial Services Sector) in developing qualifications and education/training programmes more relevant for the labour market. Moreover, the implementation of the QUALES results contributed to the improvement of quality in Education and training and increased the level of trust and cooperation between Education/VET providers, enterprises and learners.
Ultimately, it will support employability, innovation and mobility across Europe.
The QUALES project aimed to raise awareness and promote the implementation of the EQARF within the FSS, mainly in the Partner countries. More specifically, the project promoted a sectoral approach for improving the quality of VET systems and develop the use of the EQARF within the sector. It foresaw the transfer of innovative EQAVET Guidelines from The Netherlands to four 'receiving' European countries: IT, PT, RO & SK.
The main expected results and contribution to improvement of the VET systems were: Practical Quality Assurance Guidelines in line with the EQARF, Validated transfer of the EQAVET Guidelines in 4 EU countries: IT, PT, RO & SK, Recommendations for further implementation of the Guidelines in other EU countries & sectors, QUALES website (in English and main sections in Partner national languages).
The project set the following concrete and measurable objectives:
1. Update the Eurobanqua 10 Guidelines developed in relation to the CQARF, in view of the adaptation to the EQARF and for improving the Quality of Training Provision in the Financial Services Sector in the 'receiving' Partner countries;
2. Develop a Methodology and Road Map for concretely transferring the Guidelines in the national sectoral frameworks by defining the concrete activities and milestones;
3. Transfer the Guidelines in the four VET systems: Italy, Portugal, Romania and Slovakia, and analyse the efficiency and the impact of the transfer for the sectoral frameworks;
4. Provide practical Recommendations for supporting the further implementation of the transferred Guidelines in other EU countries and sectors.
Recognition, transparency, certification
Financial and Insurance Activities
procedure for the analysis and prognosis of the vocational training requirement
Expected results and contribution to improvement of the VET systems:
- Practical Quality Assurance Guidelines in line with the EQARF
- Validated transfer of the EQAVET Guidelines in 4 EU countries: IT, PT, RO & SK
- Recommendations for further implementation of the Guidelines in other EU countries & sectors
- QUALES website (in English and main sections in Partner national languages)