Title Robotics in Rehabilitation
Project Number 2013-1-SK1-LEO05-06364
Marketing Text Dissemination event.
Workshop was held in Kosice, Hotel Gloria Palace at 21. October 2015. Workshop was organized by Slovak project partners:
• Technical University of Kosice,
• Renona Rehabilitation,
• Secondary Health School,
• in cooperation with Slovak Chamber of Physiotherapists.
Workshop was free of charge and there were 34 participants from target group at the workshop, and 12 RoboReha project partners.
The program of the workshop:
1. RoboReha Project - Department of Robotics, Technical University of Kosice
2. Rehabilitation Robots - Department of Robotics, Technical University of Kosice
3. knowledge from the utilization of new methods and techniques for rehabilitation - Renona Rehabilitation, Šúrovce
4. New directions in preparation of physiotherapists - Secondary Health School, Kosice
5. Virtual rehabilitation using data gloves CyberGlove II - Department of Robotics, Technical University of Kosice
Slovak Chamber of Physiotherapists guaranteed this workshop and each workshop participant gained credits points for medical workers lifelong learning.
Credit points guaranteed by Slovak Chamber of Physiotherapists were as follows:
• 10 credits points - for active participation at the workshop - that means for presenters
• 7 credits points - for second author of active presenter participation at the workshop
• 3 credit points - for passive participation at the workshop
Target group - rehabilitation staff
Area of application
Product Languages Slovak