Title ARPI - Risk Activities and Institutional Pedagogy: - A Social and Pedagogic Intervention Model with children and youngsters at social risk.
Project Number 2012-1-PT1-LEO05-11295
Product Cronogram - Project Coordination and Managment Plan
Title Cronogram - Project Coordination and Managment Plan
Product Type others
Project Coordination and Managment Plan
he project’s work program was divided into seven areas:
1- Project Management and Coordination Plan; Meetings with National Agency
2. Preparing methodology’s implementation (translation, production and dissemination of several materials) appropriation of ARPI’s resources by partners;
3. Trainings "in situ" for partner’s experts and other guests, happening in five countries;
4. Implementation of ARPI project in a "In Situ" national scale.
5. Preparation of final products;
6. Result’s Dissemination and Exploitation;
7. Internal and external evaluation of the project.
Each work area corresponds to a goal, interacting with each other, facilitating the transfer and exchange of knowledge and materials between partners and as a result of focusing on several decentralized training (5 countries).
Decentralized trainings allows not only a better adaptation of the method to the circumstances and specific countries, regions and intended public, as it encourages the exchange of experiences between peers, technicians and institutions from the various partners and countries involved.
"In situ" training represents an innovative feature that allows a better and more effective technical support by promoter partners. During the training period itself, and with appropriate technical support, each partner applies the ARPI method within a pilot structure that will create the right environment for intervention and national technician’s training, but will simultaneously develop support for 5 monitored processes.
Target group consortium
Result All programed activities have been fulfilled, as scheduled in the first partnership meeting, which facilitated its planning, travelling and an efficient cost management.
Area of application management
Product Languages Portuguese