Title The QPA method: new ways to support and motivate iVET students at particular risk of ESL, including students with migrant or Roma backgrounds
Project Number 2013-1-IT1-LEO05-04004
Product Transfer of the QPA method to 9 schools and training centers: 7 Italian, 1 Spanish, and 1 French (ES - FR - IT)
Title Transfer of the QPA method to 9 schools and training centers: 7 Italian, 1 Spanish, and 1 French (ES - FR - IT)
Product Type others
Between October 2014 and July 2015 has been implemented the transfer of the QPA method in the 9 schools and training centers in Italy, France and Spain (WP 6).
During the WP, the implementation and dissemination of the QPA was realized in the first two classes of the 9 upper secondary schools of the education and training systems in the project partner countries. The product transferred is the one implemented in the pilot phase in the WP4 and validated by the SC. A further objective of this phase was to record the outcomes of the transfer also in the light of the adaptations / integrations carried out after the pilot transfer. In fact, following the WP5, the QPA path has assumed its final form and as such can be integrated in the project partners education and training systems.
The transfer in lager scale of the QPA method involved 9 schools and iVET institutions in the following countries: Italy, France and Spain.
The schools involved in WP6 were:
1) Liceo Scientifico Statale L. B. Alberti - Minturno –ITALY. The classes involved were: 2C, 2D and 2E;
2) Itis Pascal – Roma – ITALIA. The classes involved are: 2 D C and 2 G;
3) La Salle Comtal - Barcelona – SPAIN. The classes involved were: 4o ESO A, 4o ESO B, 4o ESO C;
4) Istituto Sacri Cuori – Barletta – ITALIA The classes involved are: 2 A, 2 L;
5) Istituto S. Cuore – Roma – ITALY The class involved was: 2 A;
6) Istituto Sacro Cuore – Siracusa – ITALY. The classes involved were: 2A Lyceum of human sciences, 2A Classical Lyceum, 2A Lyceum of foreign languages;
7) IPSSAR Tor Carbone – Roma – ITALY. The classes involved were: 2A, 2B, 2O;
8) Groupe scolaire Saint Joseph-La Salle- Sainte Thérèse – Auxerre – FRANCE. The classes involved were: BTS Commerce International 1e année, BTS Commerce International 2e année;
9) CNOS-FAP - Umbria Region – ITALY. The classes involved were: Operator for repairing of motor vehicles Q3 based in Foligno, Catering Operator Q3 based in Marsciano, Electric Operator Q3, based in Perugia.
The transfer was organized into three steps:
- Initial administration of the QPA questionnaire;
- Implementation of the QPA path, from October 2014 to June 2015;
- Re-administration of the QPA questionnaire.
Nearly 650 students and were involved in completing the questionnaire QPA. More than 50 teachers and trainers were engaged in the implementation of the QPA path.
The WP was completed in all the schools in July 2015.
Direct beneficiaries: iVET students.
Indirect beneficiaries: teachers, school staff, families, experts and intercultural mediators.
Result The transfer of the QPA method by 9 schools and training centers in the three interested countries: Italy, France and Spain.
Area of application The transfer of the APA method to the partner countries engaged both the scientific and coordination committee and the FORTUNE Consortium, one of the scientific partners involved in the project, in monitoring and modulating strategy, methods and tools implemented in a transnational context, in order to pursue the project objectives and results.
Product Languages English