Title The QPA method: new ways to support and motivate iVET students at particular risk of ESL, including students with migrant or Roma backgrounds
Project Number 2013-1-IT1-LEO05-04004
Product Final project assessment report
Title Final project assessment report
Product Type evaluation methods
Marketing Text The final monitoring report presents the information on the project implementation and the results achieved. The report shows that all the activities have been successfully carried out and all the results achieved within the scheduled period.
The monitoring and control include:
• measuring the progress of project activities (where we are);
• comparison with the expectations of the Project Management Plan that form the baseline of the project (where we should be);
• development and monitoring of corrective actions to remove the problems and / or avoid the risks in order to disseminate and to exploit the expected results of the project (how to continue);
• monitoring towards the adoption of changes not agreed upon and approved.
Monitoring and evaluation, as planned in the WP 8 and WP 5 and illustrated in the "Monitoring and Evaluation Manual" concern:
1. project level: monitoring of activities (coherence of objectives / activities / results) and adaptation / development of products to guarantee the achievement of macro objectives of the project;
2. level of each WP: monitoring of the various phases of the project in order to suggest to SC the possible interventions to redirect activities which can guarantee the achievement of results expected.
Target group Project partners, other stakeholders, Leonardo Agency, Schools and teachers, Training centers.
Result The report has confirmed the good level of project implementation, both the project level that the each WP. Has highlighted the results achieved, compared with those expected, and the coherence of objectives / activities / results in the implementation of the QPA path.
Area of application In summary we can say that the method QPA is valid both in terms of its internal scientific consistency and of the external, that is in school contexts where it has been implemented. In particular, it should be noted that the QPA method was more effective if the educational need was more problematic, as in the iVET chain.
Product Languages English