Title The QPA method: new ways to support and motivate iVET students at particular risk of ESL, including students with migrant or Roma backgrounds
Project Number 2013-1-IT1-LEO05-04004
Product Intermediate monitoring report (EN)
Title Intermediate monitoring report (EN)
Product Type others
Marketing Text The interim monitoring report presents the information on the progress of the project implementation and the results achieved. On the basis of the interim report the SWOT analysis was carried out, allowing the validation of the pilot implementation of the QPA path and the approval of the improvement actions and the green light to the transfer of the QPA on a wider scale.
The monitoring and control include:
• measuring the progress of project activities (where we are);
• comparison with the expectations of the Project Management Plan that form the baseline of the project (where we should be);
• development and monitoring of corrective actions to remove the problems and / or avoid the risks in order to restore the expected results of the project (how to continue);
• monitoring towards the adoption of changes not agreed upon and approved.
Monitoring and evaluation, as planned in the WP 8 and WP 5 and illustrated in the "Monitoring and Evaluation Manual" concern:
1. project level: monitoring of activities (coherence of objectives / activities / results) and adaptation / development of products to guarantee the achievement of macro objectives of the project;
2. level of each WP: monitoring of the various phases of the project in order to suggest to SC the possible interventions to redirect activities which can guarantee the achievement of results expected.
Target group Project partners, other stakeholders, Leonardo Agency
Result The report has confirmed the good level of project implementation, both the project level that the each WP. Has highlighted the results achieved, compared with those expected, and the coherence of objectives / activities / results in the pilot implementation of the QPA path.
Area of application
The interim report, as also from SWOT analysis, highlighted the elements to improve in implementing subsequent actions, such as:
- Enhance the attractiveness of the portal;
- Encourage greater use of the tools of the Moodle platform of the operators engaged in the QPA path;
- Acquire the school marks of the students involved in the educational path, to show the objective evidence of the effectiveness to the innovative method;
- Promote the facebook profile of the project;
- Postpone the final seminar at least the beginning of October 2015.
Product Languages English