Title The QPA method: new ways to support and motivate iVET students at particular risk of ESL, including students with migrant or Roma backgrounds
Project Number 2013-1-IT1-LEO05-04004
Product Type others
The Project has been promoted by FIDAE and developed in a close and effective collaboration with Intesa Sanpaolo Formazione, ASSEDIL and URL-La Salle and depends by the network of such partners who support it. The network was activated at the start of the project but even after his term will extend through entertainment of it by partners, in particular ASSEDIL, URL-La Salle, FIDAE and its European counterparts. Even with the efforts of other parties (see USR Lazio).
Not only to promote and disseminate the products of the project, but also to enable further initiatives and transnational projects in the thematic subject of this proposal.
The project foresees the transfer of the results and products of the original project among 12 upper secondary schools and training centers, 8 of which are in Italy, one in Belgium, one in France and two in Spain.
In particular 11 schools across three countries, Italy, France and Spain have taken part in this project and it has been an experience of great importance and significance for those who have directly participated. Thanks to the materials produced and published both as a book and electronically, the experience will be shared with other teachers [and students], thus spreading excellent practice for other European schools. the Project will surely fulfil the task of being a first, albeit important, step in a process that will continue to be developed.
The project, both in content, methods and tools, offers one model of transfer of innovation according to the following sectoral guidelines:
1) creation of a network between schools, training centers, associations and institutions engaging in the development and implementation of policies for education and training at local, national and European level, in order to integrate the contents, methodologies and results of the proposal of transfer into educational and training systems in the partners’ of project countries.
2) implementation and adoption of techinques originated in the iVET and Education, breaking down the existing barriers within the sub-national and European systems (for example, between the world of education and vocational training, on the one hand, and the world of Education, on the other) and of increasing its permeability.
Please find hereby the full list of school and the training centers that have participated in the network of the different European countries involved:
- LICEO SCIENTIFICO L. B. Alberti, Minturno (Italy)
- ISTITUTO D'ISTRUZIONE SUPERIORE Paolo BAFFI, Fiumicino (Italy)
- ISTITUTO "SACRO CUORE", Siracusa (Italy)
- IPSSAR Tor Carbone, Roma (Italy)
- Istituto Prof.le di Stato per L`Enogastronomia e l`Ospitalità Alberghiera, Roma (Italy)
- Istituto Tecnico Economico e Liceo Linguistico Europeo Suore Salesiane del Sacro Cuore, Barletta (Italy)
- CNOS-FAP UMBRIA (Italy)
- ISTITUTO VILLA SORA - Liceo Scientifico Salesiano, Frascati (Italy)
- ITIS CAETANI - ROMA (Italy)
- ITIS PASCAL - Roma (Italy)
- Groupe Scolaire Saint Joseph-La Salle – Sainte Thérèse, Auxerre (France)
- Institut Saint-Jean-Baptiste De La Salle – Bruxelles (France)
- La Salle Tarragona – Tarragona (Spain)
- La Salle Comtal – Barcelona (Spain)
The geographical perspective of dissemination and transfer, however, is far wider and more ambitious as evidenced by the presence in the partnership of FIDAE, ASSEDIL, Ramon Llull University-La Salle and secondary schools in Spain.
The Spanish partners are active participants of Escuelas Católicas organization, which represents more than 2,000 among schools and training centers, with approximately 100,000 teachers and other staff.
Such organizations, directly and indirectly involved, are able to give a national scope and system to the transfer project, beyond the very national borders of Italy, France, Belgium and Spain.
It should be highlighted the commitment letter of Lazio’s USR in support of the project. The USR “rules” more than 1,000 among schools, training centers, ITS present in the Lazio Region and represent a territorial articulation of the MIUR (Ministry of Education, Universities and Research) and as such it can promote events and proposals at different institutional levels, including the one of European and International collaboration, to which the Ministry attends.
Furthermore, FIDAE, with more than 3,000 schools between training centers and associates in Italy, and the Escuelas Católicas are parts of the CEEC, the European organization of independent schools, present in all the countries of Europe, including the Balkans and the countries of OEIC, Catholic International Education Office, with permanent representatives to the United Nation (ECOSOC), UNESCO, UN Genève, UNICEF, COUNCIL of EUROPE, VATICAN, FAO. ASSEDIL, finally consociates approximately 410 schools in Europe and in the Middle and Near East.
Result By its own original constitution, the project depended on the partners’ network. The network is active from the start of the design of the transfer proposal. It is still going on after the once the project has finished through the partners’ commitment, in particular of FIDAE and of it homologous European partners (Escuelas Católicas – Spain - and SGEC – France-), ASSEDIL and Ramon Llull – La Salle University.
Area of application The network activities, that are continuing even after the end of the project, involve further institutions and partners, not only to disseminate and exploit the project products but especially to activate further transnational initiatives and similar projects.
Product Languages English