Title Boat Dismantling Insight by Generating Environmental and Safety Training
Project Number 2013-1-ES1-LEO05-67616
Product Delivery Mediums (Videos, animations, supporting materials)
Title Delivery Mediums (Videos, animations, supporting materials)
Product Type teaching material
his result is related to task 2 and 3 of WP6.
This result gathers the audio visual material (filming and animations) for the awareness and the training modules. The audio visual material developed for Boat DIGEST includes the following:
RC owner’s awareness module
• Animations of the consequences of abandoned recreational craft as well as on the reasons why this happens. It also shows mitigation actions that can be taken indicating who should carry out these actions.
RC dismantler’s VET modules
• Dismantling of a recreational craft.
• Timelapse (dismantling a recreational craft).
• Filming of materials (including hazardous materials) and what to be done with these materials.
• Filming of safety issues (safety related to the use of specific machinery, safety when dismantling, individual protection and personal equipment).
his audiovisual material complements the awareness and training modules and can be found in the website under the "awareness and training modules" section (specifically under the appropriate unit it relates to):
Supporting material for marinas and small craft associations to support the awareness module for the RC owners and the VET modules for the RC dismantlers has also been created. This material is the following:
• Informative poster targeting recreational craft owners.
• Informative poster targeting dismantling community.
Both posters can be found in the Boat DIGEST webpage under the "Products and materials" section:
Target group Boat DIGES partners and advisory boards, recreational craft owners, dismatling-related workers, marinas, associations, truck/vehicle dismantlers, local/regional/national governments, NGOS, National Agency, European stakeholders.
Area of application